Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jamjar62_gw

Pattern needed

jamjar62
17 years ago

Hi...I am totally new to this site so I don't know the protocol. I am looking for the Delft blue "Mother" cross stitch sampler that appeared on the cover of the Jan/Feb 1986 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine. I started the sampler about 13 years ago and lost the pattern in a move. I had no idea where to find one since I wasn't even sure what magazine it came from (a friend gave it to me).

Through some minor detective work (okay, google) I found out which issue it was.

How does this work? If someone has it do we trade or what? I don't want to do anything illegal or rude! I have lots of old patterns that I have saved that I could trade if thats how it works.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Karen

Comments (2)

• mrdalloway
    17 years ago

About 20 years or so ago, I made a quilt consisting of cross stitch squares all from patterns in Cross Stitch and Country Crafts Magazine. I've long since lost or given away the patterns/books...any help on finding them? Issues? Patterns themselves? I'm hoping to figure out how to post a photo of the complete quilt. I know this is a shot in the dark, but would be so happy to find them.

• ncstitcher
    17 years ago

I have a several years worth of these books I would like to sell or trade.

They start with the premiere issue and go through 1992 or 1993.

email - ncstitcher (at) gmail (dot) com

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County