Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
leigh_aj

please can any1 help i am looking for new topics

leigh_aj
17 years ago

Please can someone help me, me and alot of my family members love to cross stitch. we have a slight problem, we find it hard to find patterns as where we live is only small and doesn't have any craft shops. so could any of you kind people help us!!!!!!!

I like to do thomas the take engine for my sons, or any childrens ones, the rest of my family mainly do any, my sister is due to get married in november so we are on the look out for any wedding charts also.

if any of you could help me i will trade what i have

please help as we are in need of something to do

many thanks

Comments (4)

• janaina
    17 years ago

Dear Leigh,
    I am Janaina, from Brasil, and I am as new as you here. Try: http://janainarogerio.multiply.com.Guess you ´ll find nice stuff there.
    In any case, here is my email: janainarogerio@gmail.com
    Get in touch!
    We can swap somethings!;o)
    Sorry about my English... In my country we speak Portuguese...Meeting stitchers at the web is a nice way to improve it! Hope u can understand me...
    Hugs!
    J.
    ps: by the way,... What´s the name of the small city you are from?

• cherylann63
    17 years ago

I don't know what town you're in, but I live in Pennsylvania. There are some PA Dutch hex signs that symbolize love, hope, etc. I did one for my brother & sister-in-law. I could send you a photo to see if you'd like it.

• jypsy1958
    17 years ago

go to google and type in free cross stitch you will come up with more designs than you would ever imagine.

• conniesr
    17 years ago

Hi Leigh_aj; If you are still looking for charts email me I might be able to help. connie_rash49@yahoo.com

Sponsored