Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
please can any1 help i am looking for new topics

Posted by leigh_aj (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 7, 06 at 9:57

Please can someone help me, me and alot of my family members love to cross stitch. we have a slight problem, we find it hard to find patterns as where we live is only small and doesn't have any craft shops. so could any of you kind people help us!!!!!!!
I like to do thomas the take engine for my sons, or any childrens ones, the rest of my family mainly do any, my sister is due to get married in november so we are on the look out for any wedding charts also.
if any of you could help me i will trade what i have
please help as we are in need of something to do

many thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: please can any1 help i am looking for new topics

Dear Leigh,
I am Janaina, from Brasil, and I am as new as you here. Try: http://janainarogerio.multiply.com.Guess you ll find nice stuff there.
In any case, here is my email: janainarogerio@gmail.com
Get in touch!
We can swap somethings!;o)
Sorry about my English... In my country we speak Portuguese...Meeting stitchers at the web is a nice way to improve it! Hope u can understand me...
Hugs!
J.
ps: by the way,... Whats the name of the small city you are from?

o

I don't know what town you're in, but I live in Pennsylvania. There are some PA Dutch hex signs that symbolize love, hope, etc. I did one for my brother & sister-in-law. I could send you a photo to see if you'd like it.

o

go to google and type in free cross stitch you will come up with more designs than you would ever imagine.

o

Hi Leigh_aj; If you are still looking for charts email me I might be able to help. connie_rash49@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here