Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amid Amish Life Triptych

Posted by mountain-sprite (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 29, 07 at 8:24

Does anyone have the first panel? I think it would be in the Mar/Apr 87 issue. I'll be happy to buy the issue from you or pay to have the pages mailed to me or am willing to exchange copies from other issues I have.

For anyone else interested in this piece I have the second (May/Jun 87)and third (Jul/Aug 87)panels.

Here is a link that might be useful: My exchange list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amid Amish Life Triptych

I sent you an e-mail regarding this pattern. If you are still looking for it let me know. I have an extra copy of the magazine.

o
RE: Amid Amish Life Triptych

jypsy1958,
Thanks. I didn't get your email but I checked back in here. It's possible it got spammed. I lose more mail in that darn thing!

Anyway, I got lucky. I found that issue with two others in mint condition on ebay for $1. What a deal.

I appreciate you looking for me. If there's any pattern you are looking for I'll check my stash too.

Happy Stitchin'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here