Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vickieanne_gw

Cross Stitch & country Crafts Article/Pattern

VickieAnne
19 years ago

I received several copies of the magazine from my mother's belongings when she passed on. I found a navitity set in Sep/Oct 1988. It has the shephard, sheep, & donkey. I am looking for the previous (1987) years patterns for Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and the angel. Also the following year (1989)was to have the three wise men and camel. I would greatly appreciate a copy of these patterns. I am planning on doing the set for my grand children. Thank you

Comments (11)

• msmeow
    19 years ago

Hi, Vickie - I know I have at least one part of that set. I will check at home tonight and see if I have anything you can use.

• msmeow
    19 years ago

Sorry, Vickie :( - that pattern must have been a victim of my latest sewing room cleaning! I don't have it any more. But I know someone on this site has stitched them, because I saw pictures of the set in someone's photo album. Hopefully they'll be able to help!

• Maggie39
    19 years ago

hi vickie, i believe i have the patterns you are looking for
    email if you are interested
    Maggie

• jluca
    19 years ago

I am quite sure I have those patterns. Please e-mail me if you still need them. jlrl8254@thevillages.net

• VickieAnne
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Dear Cross Stitcher fans, I regretably did not find anyone who had the patterns I was looking for. So I am again putting out the request for the nativity scene patterns from book sept/oct 87 and sept/oct 89. Please contact me at lunarnut@earthlink.net if you would be willing to share these patterns. Thank you in advance VickieAnne

• donna_loomis
    19 years ago

VickieAnne, I answered another post where you requested the Sept/Oct 87 book. I am looking at it right now. It has Mary, Joseph, an angel, and Jesus in the Manger on the cover. You are welcome to it. Sending you an email.

• acraftylady
    19 years ago

I have those magazines have sent you an e-mail about it.

• VickieAnne
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I am now in search of May/June of 89. As my copy became the victim of my dog. I am particularly looking for the tooth fairy pillow pattern and the by the sea pattern in this issue. I was cross stitching the tooth fairy pillow and the dog thought it would be a good toy. Anyway I would really appreciate copies of these two patterns. Thank you in advance. VickieAnne

• mashburn
    19 years ago

I have found issues of this magazine in my grandmother's things. My 13-year-old daughter has taken up my grandmother's hobby of cross stitching. We had found a series of "hen" patterns in this magazine. We have two, but are missing the one featured in the November/December 1988 issue. It is of a white leghorn. If you have this, please e-mail me. My daughter wants to stitch these- we actually found where my "Mammaw" had started the Rhode Island Red and my daughter is now finishing this. Thank you in advance. Teri Mashburn

• saskaries
    15 years ago

I am desperately looking for the 3 wise men, I have the issues from 1994 with the Holy Family, Angel, camel, and shepherd, but I do not have the wise men for some reason. I want to make my Mom and my daughters these for the next few Christmases. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• saskaries
    15 years ago

ooops if anyone has them they can email me at rlbanfield@gmail.com

Much appreciated!

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!