Backyard Beauties
Garden Cats - Pansy's & Sunflowers
Knit Chick's
Kats by Kelly - all
Celtic Gilt Sun
Shore Patrol - fox
Barnyard Beauty
Wildlife for bell pull

I have lots of patterns, will make copies and mail trade for wants, please ask. I will try to make up a list in the next couple of days to post.

I know that I have:

Chair with Flowers
Dolly Mama - Big Girl Panties & Who are these Kids?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for these patterns

COPYS ARE ILLEGAL! You can not make and give away or sell copies. Most designer allow one working copy provided you have the original in your posession and that when the original is traded, you must either give the working copy with it or destroy it. I can't help notice that you are using a Wyoming state official email address from your job. It would be a shame if someone reported you to an official in you state about this.

feel free to flame away at me. I have me fire proof undies on.

o

Well, I am a fast learner if nothing else. I only need to be ripped apart once....

NOTHING I HAVE IS FOR TRADE ON THIS SITE, EVER....

Best of luck to the rest of you, though.
Marie

o

I love the way people can find there way here to ask for free charts, but when it is explained that they can't do copies they get all bent out of shape. I have been here for a long time and I enjoy my friends here. I just don't want it to get shut down due to things like that. Like I said, feel free to email me via my page. It is not hard to find.

o

Oh brother....you people who don't like the posts just need to ignore those ones...OR....find something better to do with your time!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here