Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
scottie dog xstitch pin pattern wanted

Posted by tobby (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 07 at 11:07

I am looking for a scottie dog pin that orginally came in a kit from Mill Hill. It was for cross stitch with some beading involved. I would love to even just have the pattern. my address is clonnen@rochester.rr.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: scottie dog xstitch pin pattern wanted

tobby,

I don't have the pattern you are looking for, but I have Scottie dogs, about how long ago was the kit available?

Ellie

o

it was available by Mill Hill in a beaded cross stitch kit about 4 years or so. I never knew it existed until I saw it on ebay a few years ago and let it slip away! NOw I regret it. Don't you just hate that when it happens! Now I am trying to find it.
Tobby

o

tobby,

I wrote to Mill Hill directly, and the response I got gave me the # for a kit, it is in the window friends series, but the dog is a button of a wheaten scotty, not a beaded one. I am far from home right now spoiling a grandbaby, but if you want the # for this kit when I return home I will post it, unless I can get hubby to look for it.
Wish I could have been more help. I'd still like to have the pattern for the other one, I bet they'd do up nicley for some earrings. I have a pattern in a book at home that is very small (picture shows it on a necktie) that might work, if you want to figure it out yourself.

Ellie

o

I would love the number of the pattern. That may make it easier to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tobby

o

Tobby,

I got the # for you, even before I get home!
MH 146106

Glad to be of help.

Ellie

o

Tobby,

Not sure if you can get there by just clicking on this or not,
http://www.craft-stop.com/store/productprintdetail.cfm?ProdCatID=71
I posted to my scottie dog lists that I am on, and one of the ladies tracked this down for us. It is indeed a beaded scotty. The # just in case you can't get there is MH 11215.
I will be ordering one when I get home!

Ellie

o

thanks scottymam! I also just ordered this pin and I am so glad you found it for sale someplace! Can you please contact me off this list so I can get more info on the scottie dog lists you may be on. I am very interested in learning more! Thanks
Tobby (clonnen@rochester.rr.com)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here