Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bee Sampler by Robin Kingsley

Posted by teresa_baker (My Page) on
Wed, May 7, 08 at 10:35

Hello! I was recently looking through the June 1999 issue of BH&G Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine. I saw an article on Robin Kingsley featuring a "Bee Sampler" that I really liked. Unfortunately, the pattern wasn't included in the magazine. I have emailed Robin but she doesn't have the pattern. Does someone have it that may be able to scan it and email to me? Thanks SO much. I appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bee Sampler by Robin Kingsley

Robin Kingsley is represented by Imaginating Inc. Her designs including "Bee Free" are available on www.imaginating.com.

o

Teresa,
It is illegal to scan and email copywrite protected
patterns.

Judy

o

Good point Judy. I really wasn't focussing on the legality when I responded. I was thinking that a designer is not likely to send out free patterns when the patterns are still commercially available. Of course they make exceptions for some classes and non-profit activities. Otherwise, I support the notion that designers should expect compensation for their work. This notion - and the law you pointed out - are a real problem when the pattern is no longer in print.

o

Hi Teresa,
I have a super cute bee sampler by Robin Kingsley that was published in a cross stitch magazine. I also have 2 magazines, please let me know if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here