Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Muppets and Froogles

Posted by Nixie13 (My Page) on
Sun, May 2, 04 at 9:43

I don't know if anyone ever made patterns for the muppets and the froogles but if they have I was wondering where I might find them, oh and the baby muppets too. There's so many different patterns I want to do for my baby and I need them first.

Thanks
Bernice

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Muppets and Fragles

my bad its the Fragels

o
RE: Muppets and Froogles

IF ANYONE HAS THEM I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM

o

Just Cross Stitch magazine and McCall's released a series of leaflets in 1994 called Muppets In Stitches. I don't own any of them, but the ones I've seen are:
- Seasons of Love, Kermit and Miss Piggy in seasonal scenes,
- It's a Pig's Life, scenes from Miss Piggy's day,
- Love in Bloom, romantic scenes of Kermit and Miss Piggy,
- Classic Christmas, holiday scenes with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie, and
- Playtime, Muppet Babies patterns on bibs and a blanket, and
- Naptime, Muppet Babies patterns for birth announcements, pillows and blankets.

I've never seen a Fraggle Rock cross-stitch pattern, but you could create your own using software like PCStitch.

Here is a link that might be useful: PCStitch

o

I have the fraggles. It's just the heads of them but its all ive been able to find. Email me at cgille01@baker.edu

Cat

o

i have gonzo but i don't have the colour sheme for him

e-mail me if you want the pattern

mcznaily@yahoo.com

o

I used to have a bunch of Muppets patterns. I will have to check to see if I still do. However, if you are unable to find any good Fraggles charts, let me know. I have a PC program and can make you a chart with them. My daughter has TONS of Fraggles books and Fraggle Rock videos, so it would not be difficult to locate an appropriate photograph from which to work. :o)

LuvMyHolly@aol.com

o

i have 2 of those charts what are u looking for?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here