Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nixie13

New here...

Nixie13
19 years ago

Hi,

Like the subject says I'm new here and I'm just sending out a general "Hello".

I was taking a look around the site and the exchange page is for plants and seeds, yes I realize this is the GardenWeb I was wondering if everyone just uses that and uses it for what is apropriate to what they are looking for or if there are other pages or just use our own emails.

I've been reading this forum for a couple weeks now and I've seen a lot of charts I'd like to get my hands on but unfortuantly I don't have any others to share, I've been using cross stitch books that I piece my own projects together with. I'll post at a later date of charts I'm interested in and you can email me privately from there, I'll attach my email.

Yes xstitcher54 I've read many of your posts, or at least the more recent ones, and I understand your opinion of infringment, and I don't fault you and I'm not trying to start a fight here, I will attempt to find a way for a fair trade for the charts I recieve.

Anyways "Hello" again and have a good day.

Bernice

Comments (6)

• angelwing
    19 years ago

hi Bernice,welcome to the cross-stitch forum.I'm Pat.

• tinamarie_lan
    19 years ago

hi Berniece...i'm tina...if you are in need of anything special just let me know...i can and will help you out
    Tina

• Nixie13
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm looking for patterns that are already put together, I'm not a very creative person and I can only put so many different "mini" patterns together before I run out of ideas.
    More or less what I'm looking for is fantasy; dragons, wizards, fairys, ect. ect. other than that I just had a little boy 3 months ago, I want to make a birth statement for him (the ones with his name, date of birth and all the cute little baby stuff on it) and a pattern called "Why God made liitle boys" I know there are a few different ones out there the one I'm looking for looks like this http://www.marilyns.com/detail.cfm?ID=691 .
    Thanks, email me and we'll look after it off the forum, no need to upset some people. Nixie_1721@hotmail.com

Bernice

• kdoty2002
    19 years ago

What are some things that you are interested in?
    You may email me at kdoty@iserv.net

• Maggie39
    19 years ago

hi Bernice,
    i'm new here too
    i love to share patterns as much as i like to stitch
    send me your wish list and i will help you out
    e-mail me at any time
    Maggie

• Nixie13
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Sorin,
    I noticed you said you have fantasy and fariy patterns, thats my love, could you send me a list? And also what is you belief on trading? I don't like stepping on toes. I usually deal with this stuff off the site cause as one woman said, it can get nasty.
    Send me a list of what you are loking for and I'll see if I can help you.

Bernice

p.s. pardon any spelling m,istakes in here please i have a 4 1/2 old boy boucing in my lap.

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!