Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
kitty and me charts

Posted by newbie157 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 20, 04 at 14:50

I must live under a rock. LOL I just saw the kitty and me ez board for the first time. They made several mystery stitch alongs. I believe they are all oop. I am wondering if anyone has any of these. I would love to do these. Please email me if you can help. I am trying to convince hubby that I "need another" project.
TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: kitty and me charts

Ok I guess your not the only one living under a rock....
what is the "kitty and me ez board" and what are stitch alongs, I'm attaching common sense to this too so I'm not as dull as I appear but something I learnt a long time ago is not to assume things it makes an a$$ out of you and me.
So please put up with my idiotise and humor me please. Thanks

Bernice

o

Here is a link to Pamela Kellogs site. http://www.kittyandme.com/
If you look around it, you should be able to fine the sal info. The mystery sals are put out a little at a time so you don't know what the finished piece will look like. Now that some are done, there ae oictures of the finished pieces. HTH

o

Pam does great work! Look for her stuff also in JUST CROSSSTITCH, THE CROSSSTITCHER, and CRAZY FOR CROSS STITCH.
mb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here