Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo

Posted by cute (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 5, 06 at 6:27

i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts awaillable to swop also looking for suzys zoo

please feel free to email me on

Bulmanos@aol.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo

other than suzies zoo, what are you interested in ?

o

WELL any kids type humphrys corner , creature comforts lots and lots really if you are interested in swapping just email me for a chat

o

Does anyone have any popcorn bear cross stitch patterns they can share with me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Celina imcelina2@hotmail.com

o

I have lots of popcorn charts and I emailed you!
afraggle@comcast.net

o

Hi! I'm looking for this charts of Popcorn Bear and Friends. I don't know the name of the charts, only part nomber.
PA1
PA46
PB21
PB28 - PB32
PD15
PE9 - PE10
PH5
PH7 - PH10
PJ9 - PJ10
PKC1 - PKC15

If some could help to me, let me know (lisfler@yahoo.com)

I have other Popcorn's designs to swop!

o

I'm looking for ANY Tatty Teddy cross stitch patterns. Please e-mail me at JypsiLady@cox.net

o

jypsilady email me I might be able to help. connie_rash49@yahoo.com

o

Hi,
Lost my birth sampler chart (girl). Can't do stitching until I get one - got rest of kit. Think grand-daughter snaffled the cahrt. Can anyone help?

Jan.

o

drop me an email to Bulmanos@aol.com im sure i can help :)

o

hi all, would anyone mind sending me a few tatty ted charts, i got a few, but im not able to see the very small symbols, if anyone has got any that are easy to see, could they email me at nutz_natz@hotmail.com,
it would be greatly appreciated thank you,
natalie x

o

Would anyone have a boy and girl birth announcement or anything that can be incorporated into an announcement? We have three new babies 2 girls and 1 boy and I would love to make each a small birth announcement using tatty teddy.
any help is greatly appreciated
Pat
bpfeeley@msn.com

o

I can exchange some Tatty Teddy charts for Popcorn Bear charts. Please email me at truckingmom@gmail.com

o
chart or pattern for cross stitch and huck weaving

I am looking for Chatelaine Designs, Needlemania, Ink Circle, Long Dog Samplers, Monk's cloth afghans for Babies, and Creative Monk's Cloth Throws pattern or chart.

o

Hi i have Tatty (all) and some popcorn and some suzy's zoo i'm happy to swap, if you like email me at tasha100@hotmail.co.uk

o

Hi I would like to receive some popcorn charts as well, if anyone is willing to share. I don't have much to give out but do have some copies of CrossStitcher and other magazines, if anyone would like something from them.

lizzie24@acanac.net

Thanks Liz

o

Hi I would like to receive some popcorn charts as well, if anyone is willing to share. I have some other charts that I can exchange.

sherryp58@peoplepc.com

o

I have a suzy's zoo booklet with several different charts. Which one did you want and I'll see if I have it.

o

hi i have alot of tatty teddy patterns i would love to swap for popcorn or newtons law or beatrix potter if anyone is interested.

sammejj

o

Could anyone please send me some tatty teddy patterns? Bookmarks especially.

Or any nice patterns they may have and are willing to share? Picked my needle back up after a few years of not stitch on and now on the sick and bored out my mind.

Thanks in advance

Lrogers2009@hotmail.co.uk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here