Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cute_gw

popcorn chart / tatty teddy exchange suzys zoo

cute
18 years ago

i have quite a few popcorn charts and taty teddy charts awaillable to swop also looking for suzys zoo

please feel free to email me on

Bulmanos@aol.com

Comments (19)

• revaschorus
    18 years ago

other than suzies zoo, what are you interested in ?

• cute
    Original Author
    18 years ago

WELL any kids type humphrys corner , creature comforts lots and lots really if you are interested in swapping just email me for a chat

• celina_2006
    18 years ago

Does anyone have any popcorn bear cross stitch patterns they can share with me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Celina imcelina2@hotmail.com

• squatchy1
    18 years ago

I have lots of popcorn charts and I emailed you!
    afraggle@comcast.net

• florena055
    18 years ago

Hi! I'm looking for this charts of Popcorn Bear and Friends. I don't know the name of the charts, only part nomber.
    PA1
    PA46
    PB21
    PB28 - PB32
    PD15
    PE9 - PE10
    PH5
    PH7 - PH10
    PJ9 - PJ10
    PKC1 - PKC15

If some could help to me, let me know (lisfler@yahoo.com)

I have other Popcorn's designs to swop!

• jypsilady
    17 years ago

I'm looking for ANY Tatty Teddy cross stitch patterns. Please e-mail me at JypsiLady@cox.net

• conniesr
    17 years ago

jypsilady email me I might be able to help. connie_rash49@yahoo.com

• allstontowers
    17 years ago

Hi,
    Lost my birth sampler chart (girl). Can't do stitching until I get one - got rest of kit. Think grand-daughter snaffled the cahrt. Can anyone help?

Jan.

• cute
    Original Author
    17 years ago

drop me an email to Bulmanos@aol.com im sure i can help :)

• nutz_natz
    17 years ago

hi all, would anyone mind sending me a few tatty ted charts, i got a few, but im not able to see the very small symbols, if anyone has got any that are easy to see, could they email me at nutz_natz@hotmail.com,
    it would be greatly appreciated thank you,
    natalie x

• bpfeeley
    17 years ago

Would anyone have a boy and girl birth announcement or anything that can be incorporated into an announcement? We have three new babies 2 girls and 1 boy and I would love to make each a small birth announcement using tatty teddy.
    any help is greatly appreciated
    Pat
    bpfeeley@msn.com

• mamah
    17 years ago

I can exchange some Tatty Teddy charts for Popcorn Bear charts. Please email me at truckingmom@gmail.com

• liberty5
    15 years ago

I am looking for Chatelaine Designs, Needlemania, Ink Circle, Long Dog Samplers, Monk's cloth afghans for Babies, and Creative Monk's Cloth Throws pattern or chart.

• psycho_stitcher
    15 years ago

Hi i have Tatty (all) and some popcorn and some suzy's zoo i'm happy to swap, if you like email me at tasha100@hotmail.co.uk

• lizzie24
    15 years ago

Hi I would like to receive some popcorn charts as well, if anyone is willing to share. I don't have much to give out but do have some copies of CrossStitcher and other magazines, if anyone would like something from them.

lizzie24@acanac.net

Thanks Liz

• sherrysheart
    15 years ago

Hi I would like to receive some popcorn charts as well, if anyone is willing to share. I have some other charts that I can exchange.

sherryp58@peoplepc.com

• peggy555
    15 years ago

I have a suzy's zoo booklet with several different charts. Which one did you want and I'll see if I have it.

• sammejj
    12 years ago

hi i have alot of tatty teddy patterns i would love to swap for popcorn or newtons law or beatrix potter if anyone is interested.

sammejj

• Lorna.rogers
    9 years ago

Could anyone please send me some tatty teddy patterns? Bookmarks especially.

Or any nice patterns they may have and are willing to share? Picked my needle back up after a few years of not stitch on and now on the sick and bored out my mind.

Thanks in advance

Lrogers2009@hotmail.co.uk

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer