Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross stitch magazines to give away

Posted by Donna_Loomis (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 05 at 23:08

I don't do much cross stitch anymore as it is hard on my eyes. But I love it. I have a few magazines and hardbacks that I intend to keep. The rest I gave away. Today I was in a second hand store and there were a few issues of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts for a quarter each. Of course I bought them. I've seen posts here for back issues and thought I would help someone out. Wouldn't you know it, none of the magazines I bought are being currently sought. I will list them here and if anyone is interested, please email me. I would be happy to send them to you for the cost of postage or an exchange of knit patterns.

March/April 88
May/June 88
Sept/Oct 88 (2 issues)
Sept/Oct 89
May/June 90
March/April 91
Jan/Feb 93
March/April 93
May/June 93
July/Aug 93
Sept/Oct 93

Also the premier issue of CrossQuick and the January 2001 issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cross stitch magazines to give away

Nice of you to do this.I just checked my list and i already have them all that you posted,but thanks for the offer.I'm sure someone will need them.
Kathi

o

I have only the Sept/Oct 88 issue left to give away if anyone is interested. Postage would be so minor that I am just willing to send it gratis to the first person to email me their name and mailing address. A picture of the cover can be seen at the link posted. This is NOT my listing. This is for reference only.

Here is a link that might be useful: magazine

o

I would love to have the Sept/Oct '88 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts if it is still available. Address is Mary Millwood 4816 Wooded Oak Circle, Louisville, KY 40245. Sending it as "printed material" would be the least expensive way to mail it.

o

It's yours, Mary. All gone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here