Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross Sticth & Country Crafts Magazine

Posted by copperpenny (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 16:28

I am looking for patterns fron this magazine from 1989.
One is sandcastles from May/JUn 1989, the other is Colecting Shells from Jul/Aug 1989. I did the other Setting sails and want to complete the set.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cross Sticth & Country Crafts Magazine

Hi, I will check my stash of cs mags and see if I have it. I think that is the mag that I used to subscribe to.

o

I am looking to see if anyone has the complete pattern and instructions for the Stitch a Winner! Baby Quilt. I believe it was published in the Mar/Apr 1987 magazine edition. This quilt consists of 12 8" cross stitched baby patterns sewn into a quilt. I have some of the patterns but they have been copied and are becoming unreadable and am looking for the complete pattern set. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

o

Hi sorry it has taken me so long to post. I don't have any from 1980's mine are from the 1990's. Good luck on your search.

o

I have the May/June 89 and July/Aug 89 CS/CC if you still would like to have them scanned and e-mailed-let me know.

o

If you found the Sand Castles pettern and could send it to me, or know someone that could, please let me know.

o

Did any of you guys find get patterns you were looking for, I have all the books so let me know and I can get it to you. Jeri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here