Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ratmom_gw

Many x-stitch patterns for exchange

Ratmom
21 years ago

I have many many patterns to exchange... Disney, Pooh, Coca-cola, Country companions, Precious moments, Stoney creek... just to name a few. Please e-mail me if intrested.

Lisa

Comments (48)

• amysticalheart
    21 years ago

IF you are intrested in exchange list I would be intrested in doing that please email me and I look forward to our exchange.

email: amysticalheart@yahoo.com

• piglett
    21 years ago

I am also interested in exchanging charts please e-mail me tracy.love@ntlworld.com look forward to hearing from you

• kskisner
    21 years ago

I am looking for Precious Moments charts, I can send you what I have if you want... please email me at kskisner@adelphia.net

• GreatgrannyET
    21 years ago

Have tons of patterns to exchange. E-mail me at: greatgrannyet@hotmail.com

• judy31019
    20 years ago

If you send me some disney patterns I will send you some pattern. I have lots of pattren about 5000 or more of all kinds.

Here is a link that might be useful: Judy coss stitch

• grrraannny
    20 years ago

I also would be interested in exchanging patterns.

grrraannny

• sorin2
    20 years ago

Join me to the list as well all. Mostly fantasy and fairy's here but do have animals and very limited disney, but would love more of the disney.
    gayebrady@ozxpress.com.au

• Camry
    20 years ago

Yes please I am interested in swapping patterns...please e-mail me SirJD@msn.com

• stargalxey
    20 years ago

I would love to have some of disney but all I have to trade is unicorn.

galxeygirl@hotmail.com

• Mom2TaynTJ
    20 years ago

I would be interested too. I don't have alot but I would be willing to exchange what I have. Please e-mail me at tlel72700@yahoo.com

• kkbgilbert
    20 years ago

I have Care bear patterns I would like to sell or exhachange. Care bear cousins, Care Bear Family, Care Bear Xmas, Care Bear Alphabet, Winnie the pooh, Looney tunes, Cabbage Patch Kids, Precious moments too. Please email me if you may be interested in any of these
    Kim

• bales57
    20 years ago

I have Pooh I would be willing to exchange, or I would be willing to exchange cash. Does that qualify as an exchange?

Kevin

• nezzy
    20 years ago

I am looking for any Coca Cola cx pattern. Can anyone help??

• MargieMay
    20 years ago

I would also love to find some Coca-Cola patterns if anyone has any they would like to trade. I am also looking for patterns of mushrooms. I know it sounds silly but it's my fiance's family logo. Please email me at margieherreras@aol.com. Thank you so much in advance!!!
    Margie

• matryoshka
    20 years ago

Hi Ratmom.
    I can't e-mail to you because when I try to access to your page, it failed.
    I would like to exchange with you. Please give me your e-mail or refresh your page please.
    Are you interested in portuguese and spanish magazines too?
    Waiting for an answer,

Matryoshka

• jhicks79
    20 years ago

I am willing to exchange with someone. Always needing new patterns and I have lots of patterns.

• sthompson
    20 years ago

I am very interested in what you have for exchange. I am presently looking for "Notable Quotables" from the Stoney Creek Collection. I thin this was published in 1993.
    Sheila

• newbie157
    20 years ago

I am interested in the m/f teacher of the ems animal babies.
    i am also interested in stoney creek. Please email me.
    carolyn

• LunaLizard
    20 years ago

i would love to join in the exchange just let me know i have bunch.and i dont mind sharing just email me

i was looking for any disney patterns

Luna

• blueyedtigress
    20 years ago

count me in
    anyone !

• Emt_B
    20 years ago

im intereseted in trading charts, right now i need the prescous moments pattern called sharing our christmas....he is feeding the dog a cookie behind his back......and the girl a cookieona plate....

• kdoty2002
    20 years ago

Feel Free to send me an exchange list.

• Maggie39
    19 years ago

don't forget me
    i have many patterns to trade
    feel free to e-mail me your wish list
    Maggie

• DNolan
    19 years ago

Hi,
    I am after a copy of the Titanic Cross stitch pattern called
    "The night to remember" it is a picture of the Titanic done on Blue Aida. Any help would be appreicated, I have a few cross stitch patterns as well so I could swap with you.

Thanks
    Debbie

• gardengate
    19 years ago

I am looking for the words and music to the song "just a closer walk with thee"

I have a cross stich program that i can scan it into to get the pattern.

Thank you so much.

• Nixie13
    19 years ago

I'll add my name to the list, I'll do some trading, I don't have much but I'll do what I can. I'm especaily looking for Maria Van Scharrenburg, a web site with almost all her patterns for free, I had the link once but I lost it. Anyways I hope I hear from someone. Email me at berveld@execulink.com
    Bernice

• kitty_cat
    19 years ago

Count me in as well, I have peanuts, pooh bear, carebears, chickens, relatively speaking (poems about relatives), disney, endangered species, Fantasy bears, Precious Moments, Looney Tunes, Hello Kitty and some of the gang, dragons, jan brett, garfield, the berenstain bears, Strawberry shortcake, rudolph the red nosed reindeer, nintendo (mario), lots of christmas patterns, thoughts of home, cross stitch treasures, mini designs, mini mumms, country, mary engelbreit, and tons of other things.

• ritterskeeter
    19 years ago

I am looking for coca-cola, super mario brothers, and a book that was published around 1985 or 1986 by Leisure Arts that had baby designs which featured bears wearing diapers.

• carol_jackson
    17 years ago

Does anyone have a Precious Moments cross stitch design that features a dog pulling a sleigh and has a message relating to "grandma" or "granny"? It was in a book of designs which has long since been discontinued.
    Thanks,
    Carol

• countrygal66
    17 years ago

I have tons of patterns to share....I'm looking for any Wordsworth or Margaret Sherry...I'm really trying to find cute cat cross stitch to make something for my mother because she just recently got 2 small kittens and loves them so much. just eamil me and let's exchange...I also love to meet people from all over the world. I'm in Wisconin luv2xstitch@charter.net

• ann2mauibeach
    16 years ago

Hi! Have tons of patterns! Love the Bent Creek villages, 4 My Boys, Lizzie Kate, most Halloween things, snowmen, prim looking houses... Like the punchneedle, too. I have 4 or so, of them. Looking for an exchange or two, to keep me busy-ha,ha! I also just got and old book of jar toppers, that might be fun for Christmas gifts! I love mine. Might be old idea but...
    My latest purchase read "It's 5 Oclock Somewhere" with a martini glass and olive button - too cute.
    Take care, Ann from Delaware!
    ann2mauibeach@yahoo.com

• wlj415
    16 years ago

I am interested in cross stitch patterns Don't have any to trade but may like to purchase. email me at flemings@plastekgroup.com

• bibee
    16 years ago

I would love to join.

• xandraskye
    16 years ago

If anyone has any bookmark patterns, I would be interested in those. I do mostly bookmarks and towels. I like the easy stuff. You can email me at: xandrasky27@yahoo.com

• ypistev_yahoo_co_uk
    16 years ago

Hi all,

I have many cross stitch patterns in my website that you can download without sign up or registration. If you're interested link below:

Here is a link that might be useful: Yiotas XStitch freebies

• desideria
    16 years ago

Hi,

i am interested in cross stitch patterns. You can mail me at:
    strolchimama@gmx.net

Thanks

• eileenobregon_gmail_com
    15 years ago

Hi,

I don't have any patterns on the computer so I don't have any to share, but if anyone would be kind enough to send me a couple, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for a nice small Coca Cola logo to make a magnet out of :)

Also looking for some more Disney patterns, I do a lot of projects for my children and my nieces.

One more thing, I just had a baby in Feb. "08" and would love any baby boy patterns, etc.

Thanks so much,
    eileenobregon@gmail.com

• sunshine71090
    15 years ago

I would love to join in and start exchanging patterns with other stitchers. Please e-mail me at talltantexasgirl@yahoo.com Please put "crosstitch" in subject line. (So I will be sure to open it!) Thanks

• chriskats
    15 years ago

I like to join the cross stitch exchange club too! I am looking for a pattern to finish my project started 9 yrs ago. It is a new home welcome saying goes like this, Welcome may your stay be pleasant and when you depart may you take warm memories to treasure in your heart. I lost the original pattern when we transition our move to our new home. I have the project half done. Please help! I would gladly give you a pattern out of my collection. email me if you have the Welcome one and i will send you a list of my patterns that you can pick from. c_stimson@comcast.net

• coyotegirl
    15 years ago

hiya!
    I've got many many X-stitch charts too.... I'd like to share if you want it.... Do you have any 'bubble bear' or 'lickle ted' charts?
    thanks

• lory51
    15 years ago

I would also love to join a pattern exchange (hubby would love it if I started swapping instead of buying LOL)- my email is Lory51@rochaco.com

• tracey426
    15 years ago

I too would like to join a pattern exchange. My hubby would be thrilled if I swapped versus buying also! My email address is Tracey426@aol.com

• campinggranny60
    15 years ago

I have hundreds of patterns I would like to exchange with fellow stitchers! E-mail me at littlescooter2009@yahoo.com

• lizzie24
    15 years ago

I would love to participate in an exchange, I have a lot of CrossStitcher magazines, some christmas etc. please email me at lizzie24@acanac.net. Willing to accept anything, I have lots of time as I am off on sick leave.

Thanks, Lizzie

• jocee1967
    15 years ago

New to the site. Not looking to trade right now just want to clean out my cross stitch patterns, leaflets, calendars, etc. Currently I have a few Crazy for CrossStitch magazines, Keepsake Calendars, Christmas booklets. If interested, email me at cardin121@comcast.net. Please put patterns or cross stitch in the subject so I won't delete. Will post later once I sort through my loose patterns.

• jocee1967
    15 years ago

Most of my loose patterns themes are country, primitive, Christmas, kids (no cartoon characters), florals. If looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll see what I have. Email me at cardin121@comcast.net and put patterns or cross stitch in your subject.

• love2stitch2
    14 years ago

HI, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS ANY COUNTRY COMPANIONS CROSS STITCH CHARTS,AS MANY THAT I LIKE ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE....I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO SHARE/EXCHANGE ETC....THERE IS ONE IN PARTICULAR I AM AFTER ALSO, IT'S CALLED "AFTERNOON BREAK"...PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP..THANKU SO MUCH.KIND REGARDS GABRIELE...fairy2007@optusnet.com.au

• akathryn
    13 years ago

I am looking for a pattern to finish a project that I started a long time ago. The saying is "Southerner A person born or living in the south; slow-talking, friendly folk; devoted to front porches; oak trees, cool breezes, magnolias, peaches, and fried chicken" I think this pattern was in cross stitch and country crafts magazine several years ago. If you have it and are willing to share please email me at annakhelton@gmail.com I am willing to share patterns if I have anything you want.

Sponsored
Elegant Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
VA & DC's Finest General Contractor