Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New tatty teddy charts

Posted by loopyloo (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 22, 08 at 10:11

I don't know if anybody has seen the new Tatty Teddy charts, I have just found them on sale on a website!
They're gorgeous! There's ones including a new door hanger, a tatty teddy with a football shirt, a cricket one! And a few more!

If anybody has any, could they please send me them?
My email address is something_unpredictable@hotmail.co.uk

Loopyloo x

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New tatty teddy charts

Hi,

I have just found these charts on a web site too (http://www.sewandso.co.uk/ran1681-0.html) and would like the charts if any one has these and is willing to share. The new kits are called Me To You Door Hanger, Special Flower, Dotty Day Love, Stars, Cricket and Football.

My email address is Jen_6uk@hotmail.com

I have all the other Tatty Teddy charts if anyone is looking for anything.

Thanks

o

Do you have any tatty teddy charts? I'm looking for some. The ones i found on line were poor quality pictures and i couldn't see. :( I found a "peek a boo bookmark" which was adorable. (TT2000 - i think) Can you please send me some tatty teddy patterns. I want to do some as gifts this year and can't find any anywhere.

Any you send is greatly appreciated. Thank you soooooo much.

-Jen JenniferLegault@comcast.net

o

Email me.. I have some tatty patterns

o

Hi,
I too love those adorable ones and want to stitch them all. Appreciate if you can share them with me.

o

I have just discovered the Tatty Teddy designs and am enthralled with them. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone would be willing to share. I have a wedding and several baby showers to go to in the near future and think these would make enchanting gifts. Although I wish I could make them all I would be happy to have any. My email is kmwdrw@yahoo.com.
Thank You
Kelly

o

Hello,

I have all the other Tatty Teddy charts if anyone is looking for anything.
My email address is Jen_6uk@hotmail.com

o

hi all i am looking for the computer generated chart of tatty teddy a snowy scene to post a letter cant find it anywhere and would love to stitch it for friend can anyone help thanks

o

Hi.

I have ALL the Tatty Teddy charts to date even the new Snow Day from a magazine. If you would like any charts please email me:
Jen_6uk@hotmail.com

o

please could people send me some chart and when I get some I send some back, I am new at cross stitch and I LOVE Me 2 u.

My email address is: Stacey_dancer@hotmail.com
thanks x

o

does anyone have any that i could have? i want to decorate my babys room in them. thanks my email is foxphotography@live.com

o

HI there,

I am looking for some Tatty Ted cross stitching patterns. Is anyone willing to share them? I am really interested in the baby ones as I will be having a baby soon. I would greatly appreciate if you could email them to me....

Email: irinatovpa@hotmail.com

THANKS!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here