Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cross stitch & country crafts issues

Posted by revaschorus (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 05 at 18:48

I am trying to complete my set of CS&CC magazines.Issues Mar/APR '86 and MAY/JUNE '86 are especially needed.I am also looking for the cross stitch keepsake calendars that were offered in this magazine.Anyone who has copies,please email me and let me know what you want in return.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cross stitch & country crafts issues

Last year I was looking for a CS&CC magazine and I found it on e-bay. The price was very reasonable and the magazine was in superb condition. I saw quite a variety on the site. Try it. Good Luck!

o

I am in need of a copy of a page from the Nov/Dec 1991 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. I need page 23. I had started the Santas of Fable & Fantasy (pages 18-23)and then found I was missing the end of the key (pg 23). If anyone could email or snail mail a copy of this page to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

o

You didn't provide and e-mail address for contact.

o

Does anyone have Cross stitch & Country crafts issue July/August 1992? I am just now finishing an x-mas stocking I started when my youngest was a baby - she is now 12 years old! The pattern is so worn I am having trouble finishing. Please let me know if you have it and if so, what you want in return. Thank you so much.

o

sellsangel, you didn't leave an e-mail address!

o

I have the issue you are looking for, but you don't have an e-mail address listed in your message or on your profile. Please e-mail me at frauevi at wowway dot com

Eva

o

I also have Cross stich and Country crafts for those years

o

do you have March/April 1995, I desperatly need a copy of the "Birthday Jewelry Bags" for the months of May, June, July and August...I have the two other issues that complete the whole 12 months of the year. thanks jode17@earthlink.net

o

I am looking for the chart to finish a stitching started years ago. Would anyone be willing to copy the chart for me or sell me the magazine? It is titled "The Tea Party" and was in the January/February 1986 issue of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazine. You can e-mail me at mmarquez1@bellsouth.net

o

I'm also looking for a series of patterns about 1990 or 1992. They were I believe 8 international Santas, finished product maybe 3x4 inches is all, with the name of the Santa written to the side. I had started these when I was maybe 12 or 13, and have always wanted to finish them (I think my mother threw the magazines away). I'd gladly pay for any copies or the magazines themselves. You can email me at gublerjones at yahoo dot com.

o

I have the Nov/Dec'91 chart that was asked for as well as the July/Aug'92 chart. If you still need them please leave me an email and I'll send them to you.

o

Hi: I am looking for issues from Mar/Apr 87 and Nov/Dec 87. Would like the magazine but will also accept copies of the doll articles in those issues. Thanks, Linda

o

I'm looking for the remain two flowers of a series dated back in Jan . 1988... It's the Botanical Classics. I have the Lilium Martagon. However, looking for the last two.Please let me know if you have it and if so, what you want in return. Thank you!!!!

o

I am looking for the first panel in the Amid Amish Life triptych. I have the second and third panels. The first panel would have been in the Mar/Apr 1987 issue. Can anyone help me out. I'll be happy to pay postage. Anyone interested in the other two panels...email me.

o

I am looking for the second and third in a series from May/June and July/August of 1988. It is called In The Garden.

o

i am searching for the following issues of CS&CC: March/April 1992 for the Champion Cow Pattern.
May/June 1992 for the Champion Sheep Pattern.
March/April 1995 for the Imperial Rooster pattern.
If anyone has these issues or just the patterns and yarn charts please let me know

o

I started the Heirloom stockings in 1986 when I was on bedrest with my first set of twins. I completed the the 1985 and 1986 stockings way back then. I next had a set of twin girls and never made their stockings :( Now they have one year left at home and I am scurrying to get theirs finished. I have one left to make and after looking at the covers of the out of print magazines online, I think I want it to be either the Jul/Aug 95 or the Jul/Aug 96 stocking. Does anyone have either of those issues?
Thanks,
Sue

o

I have the July/August 1988 CS/CC with 'In The Garden'.
Let me know if interested.

o

I have a BH&G book that has the stockings from Cross Stitch & Country Crafts issues.
Can you describe what the July/Aug 95 and July/Aug 96 look like?
I might have them in this book of 9 CS/CC stockings.

o

Hi! This looks like a great site. Can I ask a favor in my first post? I'm looking for a copy of a chart from the december 1995 issue of cs/cc. It"s the gingerbread cottage and I had a copy but I've used it so much that parts of it are unreadable. If anyone is willing to share it, my email is lainielou88@aol.com. Thank you so much. Lainielou

o

I am looking for a pattern to finish a project I started about 9 yrs ago. I lost it in transition to moving to a new home. I believe the pattern came from cscc magazine but am not sure or even of the date or year or maybe it came from some other magazine or source. It is a pattern for a new home picture called "Welcome" it goes like this, Welcome, may your stay be pleasant and when you depart may you take warm memories to treasure in your heart." Does anyone know where I can find this pattern? Contact me at c_stimson@comcast.net Thank you.

o

Hi,

I'm looking for the chart "Tea Party" from the Jan/Feb. 1986 edition of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. I did "The Little Aviator" from the Jan/Feb 1988 issue and it is beautiful. The detailing is unbelievable and I would like to do the companion piece. Please email me at emandbillk@earthlink.net Thank you.

o

I am looking for the patterms to the holy family in the Sept/Oct 87 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. You had to order them from the company and of course now that I want to do the nativity I don't know where to get these patterns. If anyone can help it would greatly be appreciated. my email is djsiebenaler@viterbo.edu and please put holy family pattern in the subject line if you could Thank you very much

o

I received two replies to my request for the chart "Tea Party" and I now have a copy of it. I am so pleased to have found this forum.

o

I am looking for the July August 1995 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.

o

I have the Baby Quilts book by Cross Stitch & Country Crafts and I am getting ready to work on the pattern "Just Ducky". In the list of threads needed, it has DMC 977 listed but I do not see the symbol (black square) actually on the pattern. Does anyone know if there is an error on the pattern? Thread 977 looks like it would go quite well somewhere. I just don't want to stitch the pattern and realize it isn't going to come out right. Thank you. My e-mail is sismorris@charter.net. I have had this book since 1986 I believe, with plans to make it for my first grandbaby when the time came. But my only child (my son) died 6 yrs ago at age 23 and I just need to make this quilt in honor and memory of him - since I will never have a grandchild.

o

I also need part of the Santas of Fable & Fantasy (pages 18-23) from the Nov/Dec 1991 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.

I need the right side of the chart and I also need part of the key. The part I have of the key says "from page 21".

Been wanting to finish this for a long time. Could someone email it to me? Thanks!
Christine

o

Ladies...I find alot at my local library that people donate. At one branch they are free for the taking and ask you to replace with your own donations and at another they charge a quarter per magazine. Good source for old books as I have come across many cs&cc copies. Many times the hard copies of the books have several patterns from past issues printed inside them.

o

I have CS & CC magazines from 1980s to mid 1990s.
Please contact me if you are looking for charts or pictures.
Annie

o
RE: cross stitch & country crafts issues 1987 Holy Family

I am looking for the 1987 Holy Family pattern. The pattern was not in the issue. I need Mary, Joseph and the Angel.

o

I know I'm reviving a really old post here, but I'm desperately looking for the delft sampler pattern from the Jan/Feb 1986 issue of CS&CC for a memorial for my father-in-law. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful. My email address is sweetin77@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance for any help!!!

o

I am in need of the Premier issue of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts from Sept/Oct of '85. Does anyone have it or know where I could get it? Thanks

o

I'm desperate for the chart, key and instructions for the Christmas stocking from the July/Aug 1995 edition of CS&CC (the one with the baby's crib) It isn't one of the ones in the book of 9 which I've nearly finished. Thanks if you can help.

o

Peyal, I believe I have that issue if you are still looking for it. Email me at PeggyAull@hotmail.com.

o

I, too, am in need of a copy of a page from the Nov/Dec 1991 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts. I need page 23. I had started the Santas of Fable & Fantasy (pages 18-23)and then found I was missing the end of the key (pg 23). If anyone could email or snail mail a copy of this page to me, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. email address is debiallison (at) woh.rr.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here