Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
care bears cross stitch

Posted by Twila (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 19, 03 at 18:19

Does anyone have any care bears cross stitch patterns I could download or you could send me? My first grandchld is due in May..a girl that is the theme of the nursery thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: care bears cross stitch

Email me Twila! I might be able to help you.

o

I am also looking for the care bears cross stitch patterns but i do have the care bear cousin patterns if you would like them email me.

o

If anyone can send me care bear or care bear cousin patterns, I would be so grateful! I have been looking for them forever!

orange_oompa_loompa@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Janelle

o

I have Care Bear Patterns, Care Bear Cousin patterns, Care Bear Christmas and Alphabet patterns as well as Strawberry Shortcake patterns, although I am missing Grams Bear's border and a Strawberry Shortcake pattern of Strawberry Shortcake herself, can anyone help me out there?

o

Hi im looking for carebears cross stitch patterns or books as well Thanks Renee

o

I would like to have any of those patterns.
galxeygirl@hotmail.com

o

And me too, any patterns of care bears and strawberry shortcakes will make my children delighted. My address is:
nhaminhha@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance

o

I have Care bear patterns I would like to sell. Care bear cousins, Care Bear Family, Care Bear Xmas, Care Bear Alphabet, Winnie the pooh, Looney tunes, Cabbage Patch Kids, Precious moments too. Please email me if you may be interested in any of these
Kim

o

I have all care bears patterns for sale at a very low price including registered shipping. If anyone's interested, you can email me at lilstumpies@imap.cc Thanks!

o

would love to get any patterns as well. Thanks

o

I would also love any care bear patterns
kevingrinyer@shaw.ca
thank you

o

I would also love any Care Bear or Rainbow Brite patterns.

Thanks for you help!
detsome@yahoo.com

o

I am also looking for the Care Bear Alphabet. If anyone can help me it would be apperciated greatly.

o

I'd might be willing to buy any care bear, care bear cousins, rainbow brite, strawberry shortcake or my little pony patterns depending on the pattern!!
Email me if you have some you'd like to sell

nikidun@telus.net

o

ok guys, I think it is sad when people try to make money off something like this. I personally have a program that is top of the line. I can make a cross stitch pattern for anyone using any graphic. I make them from care bear graphics all the time. My daughter's room is currently being re-done in care bears. I am very willing to share. I hope this becomes a trend. I see people selling this kind of thing all the time. I am offering to help anyone for free. Maybe you guys can help me with getting the care bear cousins, and just anything that I might be looking for. Thanks,
Rachel

o

hey there rthayers can that program take normal pictures and make them cross stitch like of people? Im tring to find away to make one of my dad he just passed away in june. I would so love to make a cross stitch of him for myself and my mother and brother. i know that would mean a whole lot to them both. well if so can you email me at appielynn@yahoo.com thanks a bunch god bless
April

o

i have been looking all over for care bear cousin cross stitch and care bear cross stitch patterns and would love it if someone could help me out my email is chad_rox_02@hotmail.com thank you sooooo much.

o

wow..can someone send me patterns of carebears too?
thanks
boristan@singnet.com.sg

o

I would like to invite you to come and join Joe Craft.
At Joe Craft we have, Birthday games, Christmas cooking,
Party games, crafts, How to make all kinds of drinks,
World Vision Christmas book, Halloween games, cross
stitch pattens,Ect.
So just pop in and have a look and let me know what
you like and what you don't like.
Thank You for your time.
Bec

http://groups.msn.com/Joecraft

o

If anyone has any Care Bear cross stitch patterns that they are willing to share Please email me at mrutherford33@hotmail.com.

o

I've been searching for the care bear patterns with no success, if anyone would like to pass them along, I'd be very grateful. If anyone can help out please email me............ thank you so much!!

--- Raenie

o

I have been looking for Care bear patterens. If anyone has them will they please be grateful enough to pass them on, My daughter loves them and I would like to make her a blanket.
Thanks

o

Looking for ABC carebear patterns, have others, IE: bears and borders, I am willing to trade.
Amy
hellion264@msn.com

o

hi if anyone can help me. im new to cross stitching and i would like to do the care bears or care bear cousins. it reminds me of my childhood. if anyone could help just email me.

thanks

o

I would also be interested in any Care Bear or Care Bear cousins cross stitch patterns. I have a small collection of Care Bear items and I agree that they remind me of my childhood. Please email me if you can help! Thanks

o

The daughter-in-law has just now decided it is a care bear theme....so help me with a birth announcement using care bears. Thank you

o

My little girl just loves the Care Bears. And I have liked them since my childhood as well. I am just thrilled that they are so popular again! I would love to stitch any Care Bears patterns that I can for my daughter's room. Please email me if you'd like to share!!! =) Thanks so very much!!! Hope everyone had a great holiday season!!! =)

o

Hi! I love Care Bears and Care Bear Cousins too! If anyone would be willing to help me get their cross stitch patterns please email me. Oh and I have Cross stitch patterns of Hugs and Tugs, Birthday bear, Champ bear. If anyone likes to have a pattern for free pls. email. Thanks

o

I would love to have a Care Bear pattern. If anyone can possible send me one that would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!

April (aprilh41401@yahoo.com)

o

i woud love to get copys of care bears cross stitch ill trade for rainbow bright cross stitch

o

i got the Xmas book
her you guys go

http://www.7ya.ru/photos/private.aspx?RubrID=17598

o

any cross stitch patters of care bears you could send me for my first grandbaby?

o

could you please send me any care bears cross stitch patterns for my new baby. I really appreciate it.
Thanks!!!

o

Does anyone have copies of the Care Bears Alphabet Cross Stitch? I would greatly appreciate it. ~Caryann~
Please email me at Mrshdridr@aol.com

o

Hello My name is Becky:

If any one could send me patterns of care bears & care bear
cousins and of course strawberry short cake and if any one has my little pony patterns to. Please respond to me at rpramos@academicplanet.com

o

I have a few books on CDs in JPEG format. I purchased them that way and am willing to sell them. The ones I have are Presenting the Care Bears, Care Bear ABC's, Care Bear Cousins, Care Bear Christmas and Strawberry Shortcake. I am looking for any other 80's type character pattern books. If you have any you are willing to sell or copy please let me know. Contact me about either of the above using e-mail, I come and check the forum very seldom and might not get your response for some time.

Thank-you

o

i've loved the care bears ever since i was little and i never knew before that they made cross stitch patterns of them! if anyone is willing to send me some i would be grateful and if i find any i will be sure to post it here and return the favor! thank you so much!
my email is tricarenee9100@juno.com

o

Hello, I am also looking for Care Bears cross stitch patterns for my daughters room! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Elaina
You can email me at lainaks@aol.com

o

I'll add my two cents here too. Anyone willing to pass on patterns or sites with these on it email me at Nixie_1721@hotmail.com

Bernice

o

i have care bear and care bear cousin patterns if needed. email me your address and what you are looking for and i'll send them to you.

o

hi, i am new to this board and this looked like a good place to start talking. i collect any type of alphabet patterns especially for the young at heart. i spell out names and give them as gifts. i would appreciate hearing from anyone willing to share their alphabet patterns. i have many many assorted patterns to share. feel free to send me your wish list.
Maggie

o

I am desperately trying to find any kind of Care Bear patterns that I could cross stitch into a birth announcement. I would be thankful to anyone willing to share any patterns.

o

I have the Care bears alphabet and am wondering if anyone has a kind of other carebear baby announcement patterns. I also a few christmas carebear patterns. Willing to trade, give whatever...

o

My daughter is looking for the Care Bears alphabet cross stitch book , or just copies of Z O & E if possible. email me at noll7@yahoo.com. Thanks!

o

I am also interested in finding Care Bears patterns to do some for my younger sister in law who loves Care Bears. I am willing to trade any patterns that I have (non Care Bears unfortunately) and possibly buy.

o

I am looking for care bear cross stitch patterns too

o

I am looking for a pattern of the Purple Care Bear (the one w/ the lolliepops on it's belly) I fanyone has it and could email it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking every where for this pattern. Need it soon. Thanks
Jennfer
jbelt9@sc.rr.com

o

My daugter would love any Care Bear x-stitch to hang in her room. If anybody could send a pattern it would be very much appreciated. You can email me at amberh25@cox.net

o

Hi guys, I have looked forever for a care bears pattern... please feel free to email me the patterns, I would be very grateful!!

shay_d273@yahoo.co.uk

o

My daughter started working on Cheer Bear cross stitch and lost the pattern. If anyone can e-mail me this would be greatly appreciated.

o

Does anyone know where I can download Care Bear cross stitch patterns and Strawberry Short Cake patter?

o

Hello,
I have Care Bears also in, ABC, Cousins, Christmas, and baby themed. I also have Strawberry Stortcake.

o

anyone wanting carebear cross stitch patternsthere free here
http://geocities.com/xsttch

o

Hi all.
I have been bidding on a care bears alphabet pattern book on ebay and just could not win it in the end, Im so disappointed because i was going to make a name sign for my bestfriends new babys door when she has it next month. I saw the pattern and knew thats the present I wanted to make for her because it might actually be something that someone hasnt already got them as they seem to have eveything and there is nothing left to get them. I was so upset that i didnt win the auction so thought i'd look elsewhere. I typed care bears cross stitch into google and here you all are to help me :)
If anyone knows where I can find a care bears alphabet pattern i would be so grateful. My email is steph.cape@iinet.net.au
Thank you so much.

o

Hello! I haves seen yours menssages
Please can you send me care bear or care bear cousin patterns, or strawberry shortcake to me??? I would be so grateful!
Im from Spain, and here is imposible to buy those patterns, and I need it to my sister
Please help me!!!!! and thank you very much!

o

email me palmeritas1. xena1515_98@yahoo.com

o

I AM LOOKING FOR THE CARE BEAR ALPHABET PATTERN. I STITCHED MY COUSIN'S NAME YEARS BACK AND NOW SHE IS PREGNANT AND WANTS ME TO STITCH ONE FOR HER BABY. IF ANYONE HAS THE PATTERN OR THE LETTERS I NEED A D Y S O N
PLEASE EMAIL ME BHAVARD@AUGONC.COM

THANKS,
BECKY

o

i would greatly appreciate someone emailing me the care bear abc's i have looked every where for them with no success.

o

im looking for any care bears cross stitch pattern plz email me if you do~ my email is cookie_nn_cream@hotmail.com

o

Hi. I would really appreciate it if anyone can share their tatty teddy patterns with me. I also have some Mirabilia patterns in PC stitch format if anyone wants to trade. Thanks heaps.
bolacumi@yahoo.com

o

teeheehee... sorry guys, put the wrong message in the forum. I would love to have some care bear patterns, though. thanks.
(bolacumi@yahoo.com)

o

I guess you people don't read! A lovely designer, Sue Hillis, has posted to this board and politely asked that you not trade copies, and now are offering Mirabilia's in PC stitch format. Don't you understand that what you are doing is illegal? These charts all have a copyright on the them and the only one that can reproduce them is the copyright holder. To scan them and then send them out is breaking the law!

o

If anyone has the Care Bears cross stitch pattern for a baby quilt that says "Follow Your Dreams" on it, I would greatly appreciate it. Or any other Care Bears cross stitch patterns that are good for a baby girl.

o

I might be able to help if you still need care bear cross stitch patterns for a baby girl. Email me if you are still looking.
Norbert55@hotmail.com

o

I hve some I'm willing to share

o

Looking for smaller care bear patterns. i'm making a baby blanket for my 3rd baby, which is due in feb 07. I'm willing to trade! please email me: christine_ranson81@hotmail.com Thanks!!

o

I would like Care Bear patterns, also! Thanks in advance!
You can e-mail me at Floralarae@aol.com

o

HI: I have lots of all of them and you can have them free. Email me at connie_rash49@yahoo.com

o

I have a lot of them if anyone wants them just send me an email with care bears or whatever in the subject line so I won't delete them. I have a dr appointment tomorrow so it will probably be tomorrow evening. conniesr52@hotmail.com

o

Hi, I am looking for all kinds of care bear and care bear cousins cross stitch patterns. If anyone can help me just send me an email at fefe626@hotmail.com saying care bear patterns. Thanks!

o

Email me I might be able to help. Connie

o

I don't know if anyone has found this site, but it has alot of very nice patterns for cheap. I think it is a real good find.

o

Hi All,

I have just recently found quite a lot of patterns on Strawberry shortcake on ebay, as my mum is making a blanket for my sister, I also have a book on care bear cousins and my family have a few other patterens on different things, I have books on disney such as mickey mouse, donald, daisy etc... also heaps on winney the poo.

I am looking for patterns on motorbikes and also cute monkeys and hippo's dosent matter what size, I am happy to trade patterns if anyone can assist.

Thanks

o

Hey, I am searching care bears cross stitch patters for my sister. She is looking for all other care bears. If you can help me please send me an mail at strolchimama@gmx.net Thanks

o

connie - i am going to email you for some patterns. i'm looking for grumpy and cheer bear. thanks millions!!!!!

tinyspryflower@yahoo.com

o

I'm new to the website, So Hi all.
I'm trying to get some care bears cross stitch patterns to make a blanket and wall hanging for y daughters room.
Can anyone please help. Please email me at: andrewandannette@bigpond.com
Cheers
Annette

o

Hi,
I'm looking for cross stitch pattern of grumpy bear for my nephew. If you can help me please email me at: liby@abv.bg.
Thanks!!!
Lilia

o

I would like to get cross stitch patterns for care bears, care bear cousins and care bear family for the nursery. I have Good Luck Bear, Tenderheart Bear, Funshine Bear, Wish Bear, and Bedtime Bear. But I would like to get the complete set of patterns. If you have them and would be willing to email me the patterns I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Heather

o

i would love to get some too if you are willing to share. alitay81@hotmail.com Thank you

o

Hi, I am looking for all kinds of care bear and care bear cousins cross stitch patterns. If anyone can help me just send me an email at elvkus@yahoo.com.sg Thanks!

o

hi! i am looking for strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite and my little pony cross-stitch patterns if anybody would be willing to share! you can contact me at: caroline_darryl@hotmail.com thanks!
caroline

o

I would love it also if anyone could share Care Bear, My Little Pony, or Rainbow Brite cross stitch patterns! My sister will be making C.B.'s her theme and want to make the baby's room special.

PLEASE EMAIL ME jmw489@yahoo.com
*add in the subject care bear cross stitch so I know to open it asap!

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for sharing!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here