Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
twila_gw

care bears cross stitch

Twila
21 years ago

Does anyone have any care bears cross stitch patterns I could download or you could send me? My first grandchld is due in May..a girl that is the theme of the nursery thanks so much.

Comments (82)

• erinclaywell
    20 years ago

could you please send me any care bears cross stitch patterns for my new baby. I really appreciate it.
    Thanks!!!

• cary_ann
    20 years ago

Does anyone have copies of the Care Bears Alphabet Cross Stitch? I would greatly appreciate it. ~Caryann~
    Please email me at Mrshdridr@aol.com

• Becky9362
    20 years ago

Hello My name is Becky:

If any one could send me patterns of care bears & care bear
    cousins and of course strawberry short cake and if any one has my little pony patterns to. Please respond to me at rpramos@academicplanet.com

• Sag_77
    20 years ago

I have a few books on CDÂs in JPEG format. I purchased them that way and am willing to sell them. The ones I have are Presenting the Care Bears, Care Bear ABC's, Care Bear Cousins, Care Bear Christmas and Strawberry Shortcake. I am looking for any other 80's type character pattern books. If you have any you are willing to sell or copy please let me know. Contact me about either of the above using e-mail, I come and check the forum very seldom and might not get your response for some time.

Thank-you

• tricarenee
    20 years ago

i've loved the care bears ever since i was little and i never knew before that they made cross stitch patterns of them! if anyone is willing to send me some i would be grateful and if i find any i will be sure to post it here and return the favor! thank you so much!
    my email is tricarenee9100@juno.com

• lainaks
    19 years ago

Hello, I am also looking for Care Bears cross stitch patterns for my daughters room! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Elaina
    You can email me at lainaks@aol.com

• Nixie13
    19 years ago

I'll add my two cents here too. Anyone willing to pass on patterns or sites with these on it email me at Nixie_1721@hotmail.com

Bernice

• sherre_25911
    19 years ago

i have care bear and care bear cousin patterns if needed. email me your address and what you are looking for and i'll send them to you.

• Maggie39
    19 years ago

hi, i am new to this board and this looked like a good place to start talking. i collect any type of alphabet patterns especially for the young at heart. i spell out names and give them as gifts. i would appreciate hearing from anyone willing to share their alphabet patterns. i have many many assorted patterns to share. feel free to send me your wish list.
    Maggie

• Harley_mama
    19 years ago

I am desperately trying to find any kind of Care Bear patterns that I could cross stitch into a birth announcement. I would be thankful to anyone willing to share any patterns.

• Anna_0515
    19 years ago

I have the Care bears alphabet and am wondering if anyone has a kind of other carebear baby announcement patterns. I also a few christmas carebear patterns. Willing to trade, give whatever...

• SunshineAnnieDeb
    19 years ago

My daughter is looking for the Care Bears alphabet cross stitch book , or just copies of Z O & E if possible. email me at noll7@yahoo.com. Thanks!

• RavenMad
    19 years ago

I am also interested in finding Care Bears patterns to do some for my younger sister in law who loves Care Bears. I am willing to trade any patterns that I have (non Care Bears unfortunately) and possibly buy.

• aprilnbrad
    19 years ago

I am looking for care bear cross stitch patterns too

• JenniferD9
    19 years ago

I am looking for a pattern of the Purple Care Bear (the one w/ the lolliepops on it's belly) I fanyone has it and could email it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking every where for this pattern. Need it soon. Thanks
    Jennfer
    jbelt9@sc.rr.com

• lillysill
    19 years ago

My daugter would love any Care Bear x-stitch to hang in her room. If anybody could send a pattern it would be very much appreciated. You can email me at amberh25@cox.net

• suzyq273
    19 years ago

Hi guys, I have looked forever for a care bears pattern... please feel free to email me the patterns, I would be very grateful!!

shay_d273@yahoo.co.uk

• grannysd
    19 years ago

My daughter started working on Cheer Bear cross stitch and lost the pattern. If anyone can e-mail me this would be greatly appreciated.

• coconut4
    18 years ago

Does anyone know where I can download Care Bear cross stitch patterns and Strawberry Short Cake patter?

• kittiemoon
    18 years ago

Hello,
    I have Care Bears also in, ABC, Cousins, Christmas, and baby themed. I also have Strawberry Stortcake.

• sapphireblue101
    18 years ago

anyone wanting carebear cross stitch patternsthere free here
    http://geocities.com/xsttch

• StephPerth
    18 years ago

Hi all.
    I have been bidding on a care bears alphabet pattern book on ebay and just could not win it in the end, Im so disappointed because i was going to make a name sign for my bestfriends new babys door when she has it next month. I saw the pattern and knew thats the present I wanted to make for her because it might actually be something that someone hasnt already got them as they seem to have eveything and there is nothing left to get them. I was so upset that i didnt win the auction so thought i'd look elsewhere. I typed care bears cross stitch into google and here you all are to help me :)
    If anyone knows where I can find a care bears alphabet pattern i would be so grateful. My email is steph.cape@iinet.net.au
    Thank you so much.

• palmeritas1
    18 years ago

Hello! I haves seen yours menssages
    Please can you send me care bear or care bear cousin patterns, or strawberry shortcake to me??? I would be so grateful!
    I´m from Spain, and here is imposible to buy those patterns, and I need it to my sister
    Please help me!!!!! and thank you very much!

• xena1515
    18 years ago

email me palmeritas1. xena1515_98@yahoo.com

• BHAVARD_AUGONC_COM
    18 years ago

I AM LOOKING FOR THE CARE BEAR ALPHABET PATTERN. I STITCHED MY COUSIN'S NAME YEARS BACK AND NOW SHE IS PREGNANT AND WANTS ME TO STITCH ONE FOR HER BABY. IF ANYONE HAS THE PATTERN OR THE LETTERS I NEED A D Y S O N
    PLEASE EMAIL ME BHAVARD@AUGONC.COM

THANKS,
    BECKY

• terrimce1
    18 years ago

i would greatly appreciate someone emailing me the care bear abc's i have looked every where for them with no success.

• cookie_nn_cream
    18 years ago

im looking for any care bears cross stitch pattern plz email me if you do~ my email is cookie_nn_cream@hotmail.com

• bolacumi
    18 years ago

Hi. I would really appreciate it if anyone can share their tatty teddy patterns with me. I also have some Mirabilia patterns in PC stitch format if anyone wants to trade. Thanks heaps.
    bolacumi@yahoo.com

• bolacumi
    18 years ago

teeheehee... sorry guys, put the wrong message in the forum. I would love to have some care bear patterns, though. thanks.
    (bolacumi@yahoo.com)

• xstitcher54
    18 years ago

I guess you people don't read! A lovely designer, Sue Hillis, has posted to this board and politely asked that you not trade copies, and now are offering Mirabilia's in PC stitch format. Don't you understand that what you are doing is illegal? These charts all have a copyright on the them and the only one that can reproduce them is the copyright holder. To scan them and then send them out is breaking the law!

• mary1smith
    18 years ago

If anyone has the Care Bears cross stitch pattern for a baby quilt that says "Follow Your Dreams" on it, I would greatly appreciate it. Or any other Care Bears cross stitch patterns that are good for a baby girl.

• squatchy1
    18 years ago

I might be able to help if you still need care bear cross stitch patterns for a baby girl. Email me if you are still looking.
    Norbert55@hotmail.com

• lenlacat
    18 years ago

I hve some I'm willing to share

• angelbear44
    17 years ago

Looking for smaller care bear patterns. i'm making a baby blanket for my 3rd baby, which is due in feb 07. I'm willing to trade! please email me: christine_ranson81@hotmail.com Thanks!!

• larae
    17 years ago

I would like Care Bear patterns, also! Thanks in advance!
    You can e-mail me at Floralarae@aol.com

• conniesr
    17 years ago

HI: I have lots of all of them and you can have them free. Email me at connie_rash49@yahoo.com

• conniesr
    17 years ago

I have a lot of them if anyone wants them just send me an email with care bears or whatever in the subject line so I won't delete them. I have a dr appointment tomorrow so it will probably be tomorrow evening. conniesr52@hotmail.com

• fefe626
    17 years ago

Hi, I am looking for all kinds of care bear and care bear cousins cross stitch patterns. If anyone can help me just send me an email at fefe626@hotmail.com saying care bear patterns. Thanks!

• connie_rash49_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

Email me I might be able to help. Connie

• princessmelissa
    16 years ago

I don't know if anyone has found this site, but it has alot of very nice patterns for cheap. I think it is a real good find.

• magicbabydoll
    16 years ago

Hi All,

I have just recently found quite a lot of patterns on Strawberry shortcake on ebay, as my mum is making a blanket for my sister, I also have a book on care bear cousins and my family have a few other patterens on different things, I have books on disney such as mickey mouse, donald, daisy etc... also heaps on winney the poo.

I am looking for patterns on motorbikes and also cute monkeys and hippo's dosent matter what size, I am happy to trade patterns if anyone can assist.

Thanks

• desideria
    16 years ago

Hey, I am searching care bears cross stitch patters for my sister. She is looking for all other care bears. If you can help me please send me an mail at strolchimama@gmx.net Thanks

• windjaz
    16 years ago

connie - i am going to email you for some patterns. i'm looking for grumpy and cheer bear. thanks millions!!!!!

tinyspryflower@yahoo.com

• nettitang
    16 years ago

I'm new to the website, So Hi all.
    I'm trying to get some care bears cross stitch patterns to make a blanket and wall hanging for y daughters room.
    Can anyone please help. Please email me at: andrewandannette@bigpond.com
    Cheers
    Annette

• liby
    16 years ago

Hi,
    I'm looking for cross stitch pattern of grumpy bear for my nephew. If you can help me please email me at: liby@abv.bg.
    Thanks!!!
    Lilia

• hdunn26
    16 years ago

I would like to get cross stitch patterns for care bears, care bear cousins and care bear family for the nursery. I have Good Luck Bear, Tenderheart Bear, Funshine Bear, Wish Bear, and Bedtime Bear. But I would like to get the complete set of patterns. If you have them and would be willing to email me the patterns I would appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Heather

• alitay
    16 years ago

i would love to get some too if you are willing to share. alitay81@hotmail.com Thank you

• elvkus_yahoo_com_sg
    15 years ago

Hi, I am looking for all kinds of care bear and care bear cousins cross stitch patterns. If anyone can help me just send me an email at elvkus@yahoo.com.sg Thanks!

• darroline
    15 years ago

hi! i am looking for strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite and my little pony cross-stitch patterns if anybody would be willing to share! you can contact me at: caroline_darryl@hotmail.com thanks!
    caroline

• jmw489
    12 years ago

I would love it also if anyone could share Care Bear, My Little Pony, or Rainbow Brite cross stitch patterns! My sister will be making C.B.'s her theme and want to make the baby's room special.

PLEASE EMAIL ME jmw489@yahoo.com
    *add in the subject care bear cross stitch so I know to open it asap!

I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for sharing!

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville