Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harry Potter

Posted by crlyn957 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 4, 05 at 13:47

I have two nephews that are crazy about Harry Potter if anyone has any kind of a cross stitch pattern can I please have a copy of the pattern?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harry Potter

I have been looking for a harry potter cross stitch pattern for months. I am specifically looking for a pattern that shows the insignias for the different houses. Does anyone have anything they could share with me? I am trying to do the pattern for a friends bday first of march. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

o

It is my amazing fiance's birthday soon, he has done so much for me and i would love to give him a harry potter themed cross stitch. Any patterns, feel free to email them to me, it will make his year!! cheers guys x

shay_d272@yahoo.co.uk

o

If you can find me a good, clear pic, I might be able to make a pattern for you. No promises, though as some pics are near impossible to make a chart out of.

o

To everyone that has responded to my search for Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, THANK YOU. I was able to locate the pattern book at 1,2,3 stitch online.

o

Can you link me to the pattern book you found?? I can't seem to find anything anywhere.

I want to stitch a simple harry potter design or even just a broom stick or wizard hat if I have to settle for that. I have a friend who loves harry potter and loves homemade gifts and I really want to make this for her. But I only have 2 weeks before I'll see her (we're meeting up from out of town).

Please if anyone has or knows of any simple harry potter patterns or patterns relating to harry potter, send me an email or a reply to this post. Thanks.

o

Hi all! I've been searching all over the place for any Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, my family and friends are all big fans and i wanted to make some special gifts. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks, Happy Stitching!

o

Hey guys!! I've been looking for Harry potter patterns everywhere!! I like to make pillows and just designs for my friends and family!! If anyone has any designs please e-mail me tierney_breedlove@yahoo.com

o

I have a few HP patterns up here, including some little figures and 3 sets of house crests:
katepc.infogen.net.nz/harrypotter.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Free Anime Cross Stitch Patterns

o

would love to get my hands on some HP charts. Anyone willing to share, I have tons of all kinds of things, plus a friend is sending 3 bags of old,new and who knows what tomorrow.
I will also be willing to pay for the patterns as well. I am a huge fan as well as my son.

o

I too have been looking for harry potter cross stitch patterns. If anyone is willing to share you can email me at girlgabby1967@hotmail.com
thanks my sons just love him.

o

Wow littlemojo those small one colour shields are amazing... I'll not even start on the anime ones they are superb!

o

Thanks linasi, that's kind of you to say. The small shields came from a series of stamps released in the UK to commemorate the 7th book.

I love the big crests but I don't have the patience to actually stitch one :) I'm working on a pattern set of the 'classic' crests but they are taking longer than I thought they would.

o

Well they will be next on my list to do before I can get hold of other patterns I'm trying to locate of native American stuff, kids stuff, cute stuff..everyone wants me to cross stitch stuff for them for birthdays/Christmas/holidays... I hardly keep any for myself lol.

It looks like a load of friendly and helpful folk hang out here.. maybe if I hang about long enough I'll be able to help other people out one day :)

*waves at shortysmolls* you're a peach :)

Reading back through the threads (only came here for the first time yesterday after discovering the site) it seems like there are a lot of people popping in, getting what they want, and then running away without a backwards glance

..... people! lol

Linasi (linasi_uk@yahoo.co.uk)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here