Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
cross stitch afgan pattern

Posted by kathut2004 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 2, 09 at 9:19

I am looking for a cross stitch magazine which featured a garden afgan. It came out a few years ago. The pattern was a series which came out over the course of a year of the magazine. I would just like to know the magazine and the dates of the issues. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. The pictures on the afgan consisted of a birdhouse, watering can and some birds or butterflies I think.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: cross stitch afgan pattern

Could you be looking for the Stoney Creek - Nature's Home Collection. If so you would need all magazines from 2001 and the first 4 from 2002. You can see the pattern at www.stoneycreek.com
Hope this helps in your search.

o

I searched for a similar sounding pattern years ago to no avail. There was a kit in The Stitchery catalog but I missed ordering it on time and they were not helpful in finding it. (probably in the 1990's)It had gardening motifs, one of which was an adorable golden yellow straw hat with a ribbon around it and maybe some flowers. All of the colors and details were attractive on the motifs. If you find the source, would you please tell me? Thanks!

o

Thank you for your posts. The pattern I was looking for was the Stoney Creek - Nature's Home Collection. I am now in the process of tracking down the magazines. Thanks again for all your help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here