Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
apstrade

Precious Moments Charts

apstrade
16 years ago

Hi,

I've just started on Cross Stitching (it's really comforting). And I am looking for all precious moments charts and would appreciate any that was send to me at apstrade@gmail.com. Tried searching for the books around my area without luck. I'm particulary looking for thoes featuring on a friendship and romance love. Thank you very much in advance.

Comments (17)

• squatchy1
    16 years ago

Hello,
    I will email you. I have tons of Precious Moments charts.

• ireweber
    15 years ago

Hi! I grew up in the States and still have some Precious Moments x-stitch charts, but now i live in Barcelona, Spain, and I can't find any! If you could please send me some, I'd really appreciate it. My e-mail: ireweber@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

Irene

• joobee
    15 years ago

there are some freebies on Gloria and Pats site.

Judy

Here is a link that might be useful: Precious Moments freebies

• xstitchx
    15 years ago

there are some very good printable precious moments cross stitch patterns at patternshop.biz .. i think you should check it out.. they have some freebies too..

Here is a link that might be useful: patternshop.biz

• jasonjuicer_gmail_com
    15 years ago

I wish I had some but I just gave some of mine away. If you are a fan of precious moments stuff, there are some good precious moments clipart out on the web.

Here is a link that might be useful: Precious Moments Clipart

• judyadamcyk
    15 years ago

I am looking for a chart for a precious moments angel and the Jesus Loves me chart. I would appreciate it if someone has these. I want to make an afgan for my son's fiance. Thanks. Judy

• psycho_stitcher
    15 years ago

Yeah Judyadamcyk i have it email me at tasha100@hotmail.co.uk if you still want it i also have nearly all of them so if anyone is looking for some let me know what you want and i'll see if i have it. hugs Tash

• edensauctions
    15 years ago

I am writing to let you know about a special online auction of a massive Precious Moments Collection Liquidation Auction.

You may view the entire collection online at: http://www.edensauctions.com/schedule/preciousmoments/

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Precious Moments Auction

• eogegl
    15 years ago

I´m looking for Precious moments No. 55 and Nohas Ark patterns, somebody can help me, my Mom give me this task.
    My email: eogegl@gmail.com

Greetings

• yesenia_2009
    15 years ago

Hi,
    I've just started on Cross Stitching. And I am looking for all precious moments charts and would appreciate any that was send to me at perezlkn@yahoo.com.i'v Tried searching for the books around my area without luck. I'm looking for any kind that ypu cpuld help me with. any that u have will be a great help. Thank you very much in advance.

• melissakv
    15 years ago

Hi
    I was born in the States, and have now moved to Australia and am unable to locate Precious Moments patterns here. If anybody could share, that would be so appreciated!
    I am hoping to make a wedding announcement for my brother, as he got married recently, and 'a reflection of love' in remembrance of my mom.
    I would love any Precious Moments patterns though. Thank you very much!
    email: melissakv@yahoo.com

• peggy555
    15 years ago

I have several precious moments charts. I'll post later the ones I have

• alcnaurewen
    15 years ago

I have almost all of the pattern books that Gloria & Pat Designs has put out pertaining to Precious Moments. I am looking at selling these books. If anyone is intersted, e-mail me at alcnaurewen@comcast.net

• maine.charm
    15 years ago

can anyone please send me some precious moments charts? i would really appreciate it.. does anyone have the chart for our friendship is soda-licious.. many thanks.. here's my email: maine.charm@yahoo.com.ph

• peggy555
    15 years ago

Sorry, I looked by I don't have the chart for friendship is soda-licious.

• dayglo123
    14 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for "make a joyful noise" cross stitch chart for my 4th girl. I think it's part of PM-1, but I've been to my local stitching shop and they don't have it. This pattern is too old to be found in the current craft stores. If any one can email it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

• acraftylady
    14 years ago

You can buy a lot of these legally from e-bay used. Just put it in your e-bay favorites and when they come up you will get a notice. That is how I have gotten a lot of OOP cross stitch charts. Mary

Sponsored