Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross Stitch & Needlework is back!

Posted by dianewc (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 6, 06 at 1:48

I was delighted today when I spotted "Cross Stitch & Needlework" magazine at my local magazine spot. The March 2006 issue is available now, and it will be back every other month. It's now published by Bayview Publishing, and has the same features of the original magazine, plus a few added departments. It appears that the new format has also been combined with "Stitcher's World" magazine, so you get more for your buck.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cross Stitch & Needlework is back!

They took over the Stitchers world,and this first one has some very nice charts.Hope they keep it up.
Kathi

o

Can either of you see if there is a web site that I can go to for this magazine. I tried but couldnt find o;ne. I wanted to buy Cross Stitch Gold but it costs over $60 a year/ I got the DMC cROSS STITCH ISSUE WITH THE NEAT tulips to cross stitch for cards--they are my Easter Cards. thanks cathy

o

Here is the link to the magazine's web site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Cross stitch & Needlework

o

The actual link is: www.c-sn.com. Subscriptions are available throught this website.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here