Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
tatty teddy cross stitch

Posted by lilpea (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 13, 06 at 23:07

I am looking for any free tatty teddy cross stitch patterns. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: tatty teddy cross stitch

coatscrafts.co.uk

freebie

o

i have some tatty teddy patterns
let me find them in my computer and i'll send it to you

o

Hello everyone here...

I'm searching for a few kit:
-tatty teddy Bear Hug
-tatty teddy Lot's of Love
-tatty teddy Hugs and kisses door hanger
-tatty teddy With love cushion
-tatty teddy Wedding sampler

the rest i think i have.
Please,if somebody has them,post them me:
cserhatieszter@freemail.hu

Thanx: Eszter...

o

can anyone send me the tatty teddy patterns??? please!!!

my email id is: poojamantri@hotmail.com

o

Hello
A new member here please could you send the details of the Tatty Ted Cross Stitch to my email account.Which is alalou2000@yahoo.com. As I am doing a sampler for a local charity and these designs are very popular.
Thanks

o

Email me I know where there is a site that has all of them. Connie

o

let me go through my stash of magazines and see what I can find. I do have a freebie called 'Tatty in Bloom.'

o

Hi! I am interested in getting one or both of the wedding tatty teddies. If any one would be willing to share that would be great. I don't have any tatties to share, but I do have carebears and some other things.

Thanks Much.

babygirl5423@hotmail.com

o

http://kep.tar.hu/xszemestopik/50139555#2 This is a link to many patterns. Be sure to print the ones without the backstitchs also, it is much easier to follow the pattern. Enjoy

o

I would LOVE some tatty teddy paterns. I have a couple of freebies - one from the web and one from a magazine. Here in South Africa they are very hard to come by and I would love to stitch a whole collection of them. Please share!
thanks!

o

Hi! I can help you out. email me at afraggle@comcast.net

o

hi
i have some email me at leigh_aj_grant@yahoo.com and i will send you them
many thanks leigh

o

I'm looking for ANY Tatty Teddy cross stitch patterns. Please e-mail me at JypsiLady@cox.net

o

If you'll email me I might be able to help. connie_rash49@yahoo.com

o

email me i might be able to help becci_bowness@hotmail.co.uk

o

i am interested in tatty teddy patterns and would apreciate any help in getting some thanks!!!!

o

Can anyone please send me any free tatty teddy cross stitch charts... I'm getting a nursery underway and think they would look AWESOME.. Please send to karl_melrose@xtra.co.nz THANKS

o

This is a freebie Tar.Hu Hungarian site is translated into English if you use this URL.

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran?type=url&url=http%3A//kep.tar.hu/xszemestopik/&text=&from=hun&to=eng

If you are using Internet Explore (IE) when you first go to this page, click on to prevent loosing the page, or save it in your Favorites/Bookmarks.

If you are using Firefox, click on and send the site to yourself in an E-mail. I promise you won't regret it.

If you highlight the address after you are the site and click on and it will be saved until you or again. All you will need to do as a quicky is to right click on the address line on your search engine, and click , . If per chance you forget you can also retrieve it by clicking on and then the date you were on the site, and scroll through the list for the site and open it from there. Don't forget to send it to your desktop or save it in your Favorites/Bookmarks.
Go to The first pattern is: and double click on it. It will open to 33 different freebie Taddy Teddy patterns. After clicking on the pattern, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you find the small pictures of each pattern in color chart pages for that pattern.

You can use the arrow >>> or double click on the picture to enlarge it. To save the it on your hard drive right click on the pattern after enlarging it, and click on Use the back arrow in the upper left corner of your monitor to take you back to the the small pictures and click on the >>>> for the next page.

You can also find Beatrix Potter Alphabet (it is missing a few letters in error). <101puppies> (101 Dalmation puppies) Hummel several patterns of the Hummels. Be prepared to take many hours downloading or printing these patterns. To save the ink, save them and print out only when you are ready to stitch them. Enjoy the hours of checking out the different patterns this site offers.

DON'T FORGET TO SEND THE PAGE TO YOUR DESKTOP OR SAVE IN YOUR FAVORITES/BOOKSMARKS.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tar.Hu (Hungarian site)

o

Hi, i now have all the new Tatty Teddy charts.

Pink Flower Pot TT22
Daffodils TT23
Parcel Delivery TT24
Christmas Cracker TT25
Gradation TT119

If you would like these please email me at Jen_6uk@hotmail.com

o

I would be interested in a copy of the new ones. I have a lot of older ones if anyones interested

email me at sandra.1@tesco.net

o

I just recently discovered the Tatty Teddys. They are soooo cute! If anyone is willing to share patterns with me, I'd greatly appreciate it... as I'm only able to find the kits online at UK retailers. After the $ conversion and shipping, it's just too expensive. Anywho... my email address is bluefairy74@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa

o

I just recently discovered the Tatty Teddys. They are soooo cute! If anyone is willing to share patterns with me, I'd greatly appreciate it. my email address is milkyman4way@yahoo.com.

o

I have all of them let me know if your interested!!

o

psycho_stitcher do you mind sending me copies of you charts?

o

not at all hun email me tasha100@hotmail.co.uk
Tash x

o

Hi everyone!

I have 67 different charts that I have tediously saved as pdf's so that they are easy to share and print (I am so dorky!).
These are the ones I am looking for - all the rest I have...

tt212 door hanger
tt211 special flower
tt208 stars
tt209 dotty day love
tt214 wedding sampler
tt28 perfume
tt27 umbrella
tt71 w/ the flower pot
tt72 pink flower pot
tt24 parcel delivery
tt25 christmas cracker
tt23 daffodil
tt119 graduation
tt207 cricket
tt206 football
hugging in the snow w/ pink & blue hat,
on chair baking cookies
and the one of him in the snow shoes,
and with snowflakes and a blue hat and scarf!

So - I would love to share! staticllc@gmail.com

Thanks!
Athena

o

Hi.

I have ALL the Tatty Teddy charts to date even the new Snow Day from a magazine. If you would like any charts please email me:
Jen_6uk@hotmail.com

My List

Kits

A Flower For You TT01
Hearts TT02
Teddy Hugs TT03
Love You TT04
Time For Tea TT05
Always Friends TT06
Mistletoe TT07
Schoolboy TT08
Schoolgirl TT09
Shower Of Hearts TT10
Specially For You TT11
Little Hearts TT12
Chocolate Box TT13
I Love U TT14
Snowy Days TT15
Christmas Presents TT16
Christmas Day TT17
A Flower For You TT18
From Me To You With Love TT19
Card For You TT20
Heart For You TT21
Pink Flower Pot TT22
Daffodils TT23
Parcel Delivery TT24
Christmas Cracker TT25
Umbrella TT27
Perfume TT28

A New Baby TT100
Wedding Day TT101
Pins And Needles TT102
Baby Powder TT103
Painting Hearts TT104
Give Me A Call TT105
Carol Singing TT106
Hugs & Kisses Door Hanger TT107
Lots Of Love TT108
For You TT109
Birth sampler TT110
Daisy Chain TT111
Bath Time Birth Sampler TT112
Flower Pot TT113
My Best Friend TT114
Sweet Dreams TT115
Lazy Days TT116
Star Hug TT117
Lily TT118
Graduation TT119

Wedding Sampler TT200
Height Chart TT201
With Love TT202
With Love Cushion TT203
Bear Hug TT204
With Love TT205
Football TT206
Cricket TT207
Stars TT208
Dotty Day Love TT209
Special Flower TT211
Me To You Door Hanger TT212
Our Wedding Day TT214
Peek-A-Boo TT2000
Balloons TT2001
Drummer Boy TT3000

Roses TT789

From Magazines

Advent Calendar
Balloon
Blue Flowers
Christmas stocking
Christmas Wishes
Cooking
Dandelion Clock
Flowers
Making Cookies
Meadows
Picking Flowers
Picnic
Shopping
Snow Day (latest chart with bear walking in the snow with tennis rackets on his feet)
Snowman
Valentines
Winter Hugs

Computer Generated

Snowy scene to post a letter

Jen

o

Hi everyone,
i'm searching for birth samplers to stitch. I adore Tatty Teddy, but in my country they are hard to find :(
Can anyone help me plz?
U can e-mail me: cin_lef@hotmail.com

Thx!!!

o

hi im looking for any tatty teds patterns like new baby tt100 and wedding sampler tt200 and any others please.
thanks
bluefairy18

o

Try these sites:
baudria.multiply.com/photos
and
picasaweb.google.com/aijuksss
They are free!

o

Hi, could you please share some of you tatty teddy patterns with me, I am from
South Africa and me to you products are very hard to find.

Thanks
Rina

o

Would love to have some tatty teddy patterns anyone is willing to share.
shnastyb@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance

o

Hi everyone, im looking for any free tatty teddy cross stitch pattern. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Email : beary_eeyore@yahoo.com

o

Hi everyone,

I just recently discovered the Tatty Teddy's and friends! I am wanting to make Wedding gift and new baby gift patterns also and if you have either and want to share with me I would really appreciate it dearly!!!!! my email address is
ester.park01@gmail.com

thank you in advance and if you have all of the patterns and would like to email it to me I WOULD LOVE THAT and be grateful to you!!!!
it is hard to come by those :) <3

o

Hi everyone! I'm new here and soon to be a new mom. I absolutely Love Tatty Teddy! I really wanted to make an afghan with baby themed Tatty Teddy. Can anyone help?
Thanks!!

o

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some tatty teddy patterns, can any one please be so kind to share some with me. Thank you in advance.
Send to izanid@gmail.com

o

As above I'm searching for any free tatty ted patterns, any help greatly appreciated. Email: clarehenderson24@hotmail.com

Thanks
Clare

o

Many thanks to Jen for all her patterns.

clarehenderson24@hotmail.com

Thanks
Clare

This post was edited by clareseymour on Mon, Oct 7, 13 at 12:25

o

Hey if anyone knows where I can get free tatty patterns I would loose them!!! Please email me at lil_angel_7711@hotmail.com

o

can anyone send me the tatty teddy patterns??? please!!!

my email is: countrygirl1536@yahoo.com

Looking for wedding samplers but any tatty teddys will do for collection. Thank you in advance!

o

Can anyone send me these patterns?

amysteward@hotmail.com

Will be forever grateful!!!

o

Hey
I'm new to this site but I'm obsessed with tatty teddy and have recently got back into cross stitching. I have 2 projects but i'd love to collect all the tatty teddy charts. However as me and a friend cant afford to keep buying the kits I'm hoping all you wonderful people can help me at least collect the charts for the time being.

Email is leanne.marsh@hotmail.co.uk if anyone can send me some patterns!!

Would be greatly appreciated xx

o

i’m looking for Pink Flower Pot TT22 patterns.

Thank you in advance!

Email : traineauc@free.fr

o

P.S I am also looking for Flower Pot

o

CAN YOU LOVELY LADIES PLEASE SEND ME THE CHARTS AND PATTERNS TOO! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM FOR SO LONG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

sheridanlouise3@gmail.com

o

I would really appreciate it if anyone could sent me some Tatty Teddy patterns, particularly ones that have little heart / flower / star or similar symbols around the edges - I've purchased a tatty teddy baby pattern kit but I want to brighten it up a bit (I bought a deliberately generic one as my cousin wasn't finding out whether their baby was a boy or girl until birth!) but now I know its a girl I'd love to put some heart decorations or something around the edges to make it a bit brighter :)

Of course, any patterns would be appreciated. I also have a few on my computer if anyone would like to share / swap etc.

kim_3663_@hotmail.com

o

Hi,

I'm looking for a pattern called "My Blue Nose Friends & Tatty Teddy", it's just too expensive online, could anyone please share it with me?

Thank you.

Dominika

dominika.filkova@hotmail.com

o

Hi,

I'm looking for any tatty teddy cross stitch patterns.If anybody has any they wouldnt mind sharing could you please email them to me.
I have 2 or 3 and would be happy to share. (Have birth and wedding ones)
Thanks

Email- aimeehodgkiss1@hotmail.co.uk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here