Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
CrossQuick Feb/Mar 1989

Posted by daisydoodlebug (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 18, 09 at 20:48

I just picked this magazine up at a library sale. I want to make the amish picture on the cover, & have the pattern inside. However, I also want to make the amish doll with the quilt pincushion on the cover to go with it. The magazine sold that pattern, & of course now they are out of business & its unavailable. Would anybody happen to have that pattern?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CrossQuick Feb/Mar 1989

I have that issue,but it dosen't include the doll pattern,just how to order it. The pattern for the 'quilt pincushion' is on the same pages as the 'quilt sampler' (same quilt patterns used as are on sampler). Directions on far right of page 5.
At the bottom of that page,it tells to see the buyers guide for doll pattern.
If interested in the page to order the pattern,let me know,and I'll e-mail it also. The amish doll pattern is $4.97 in a 1989 magazine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here