Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tatty Teddys

Posted by sisters (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 24, 05 at 20:05

I am looking for patterns of Tatty Teddies.Besides on email where can I look for shops to buy them from? Also the Flower Fairies by Ceciely Mary Barker. Although I am from the States, I am living in England at this time. Please someone help me!!!! Many thanks and write soon!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tatty Teddys

this should help for tatty teddies

http://cross-chris.narod.ru/schems/teddy/teddy.htm

o

i tried the above link and it doesn't work... can anyone help with patterns of tatty teddys especially the height chart and baby powder patterns

o

Is it just me or does that link take you to a Greek site?

Never mind I shall continue my search for tatty teddy patterns.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of some patterns, i would be eternally grateful!!

(catherine_a_mcallister@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks

: ) x X x

o

I do believe it is a greek site. It does have free patterns once it has down loaded. Good luck in finding charts though!

o

I tried giving the site another go, but everytime I tried to view a pattern after downloading it it kept saying it was corrupt or could not open : ( Anyone else had this problem?

: ) x X x

o

Nah it's Russian supposedly, and the links definetly don't seem to work : (

x X x

o

Hi everyone! To buy Tatty teddy kits go to this site...

www.sewandso.co.uk

It's a UK site, they post all over though and are very quick with delivery. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here