Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cpresley1

Nativity Cross Stitch Patterns

cpresley1
18 years ago

I'm looking for an old nativity pattern that was in the older copies of the magazine (year 1989-1990 or earlier).

One of the pattern packages was #1157 (Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Angel), but there were 3 or 4 patterns. They were doll-like and I would appreciate copies of the patterns or the old magazines, etc.

Please contact me if you have this info that you'd be willing to share! Thanks you!!

Comments (3)

• ellen_xstitcher
    18 years ago

I have two of the three patterns I think you are looking for. Unfortunatley I don't have the last one which contained the Jesus, Joseph & Mary patterns. The issue of Counted cross stitch magazine that I have are Sept/Oct 88 & Sep/Oct 89. The one I'm missing is Sep/Oct 90. However in the '88, buyer's guide it says the Nativity pattern is #41S1157.
    Although I fear copy right laws prohibit copying of the patterns I would be willing to send you the original pages or even the books.
    Ellen

• frauevi
    18 years ago

I have the Sept/Oct 90 issue for sale, please contact me if you would like more information.

frauevi at wowway dot com

Eva

• ellen_xstitcher
    18 years ago

Hi again; in looking for the 90 issue I discovered a beautiful Leisure Arts leaflet #2343 "The Holy Family". They are much nicer patterns in as much as the entire figures are done in shading. There is Mary, Joseph, an adorable baby Jesus, donkey & cow. On the back it says the wise men and shepherds are on leaflet #2344, & 2345, which I don't have. The pattern has never been used. Let me know if you are interested.

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions