Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nativity Cross Stitch Patterns

Posted by cpresley1 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 11, 06 at 19:43

I'm looking for an old nativity pattern that was in the older copies of the magazine (year 1989-1990 or earlier).
One of the pattern packages was #1157 (Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Angel), but there were 3 or 4 patterns. They were doll-like and I would appreciate copies of the patterns or the old magazines, etc.
Please contact me if you have this info that you'd be willing to share! Thanks you!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nativity Cross Stitch Patterns

I have two of the three patterns I think you are looking for. Unfortunatley I don't have the last one which contained the Jesus, Joseph & Mary patterns. The issue of Counted cross stitch magazine that I have are Sept/Oct 88 & Sep/Oct 89. The one I'm missing is Sep/Oct 90. However in the '88, buyer's guide it says the Nativity pattern is #41S1157.
Although I fear copy right laws prohibit copying of the patterns I would be willing to send you the original pages or even the books.
Ellen

o

I have the Sept/Oct 90 issue for sale, please contact me if you would like more information.

frauevi at wowway dot com

Eva

o

Hi again; in looking for the 90 issue I discovered a beautiful Leisure Arts leaflet #2343 "The Holy Family". They are much nicer patterns in as much as the entire figures are done in shading. There is Mary, Joseph, an adorable baby Jesus, donkey & cow. On the back it says the wise men and shepherds are on leaflet #2344, & 2345, which I don't have. The pattern has never been used. Let me know if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here