Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello! Visitor from Quilting forum

Posted by karpet (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 1, 12 at 19:39

Hello! I've been over on the Quilting Forum for several years but was wondering if anyone here could help me. I'm looking at purchasing some cross stitch patterns from a website that I am not familiar with and was wondering if anyone on here has dealt with the site and what your experience was. Thank you for any help you can give.
Karlene

Here is a link that might be useful: Pinoy Stitch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello! Visitor from Quilting forum

I would be very careful. I went to the site, and it gives no phone #, no address and I suspect it is not in the US. They also don't have that privacy stuff at the bottom etc. It may be similar to an ebay or just some one's website. It does not appear to be a store etc.
Just my opinion

o
RE: Hello! Visitor from Quilting forum

I think it might be ok. It looks to be a website from the Phillipines, run by one person that makes the charts from photos and artwork on the public domain. There is a similar site in Australia that I have bought from for several years without difficulty. There is a privacy notice on the left side toward the bottom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here