Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karen4158

i have old patterns of garfield & ziggy

karen4158
19 years ago

if you are interested in wanting these old garfield and ziggy patterns, please feel free to email me, i was wishing some of you nice people would send me all the EMS babies and EMS bears at work. hope to hear from you all soon.

Comments (6)

• Julianne34
    19 years ago

...spent the ENTIRE afternoon lookin for weblinks to 'Paragon Needlecraft' (for ziggy-patterns)
    but found none!
    Hope you have 'better-luck' with the EMS patterns! =)

(i have some precious-moment ones, garfield, carebears and a few pieces of ziggy, which ive recently fallen in love with..[which is why im actively looking for more]...i stay all the way over in singapore now, thats why im not audacious enough to ask if i could have the ziggy-patterns...
    but simply-lovely =) anyways knowing someone has them and has so generously offered it up if anyone wants them =)
    Thank you!

• chunk150
    18 years ago

I'm interested in the old garfield patterns. pls email to chunk150@yahoo.com. thanks!

• Ireland
    18 years ago

At the official website you can get a few of Ellens designs in the download area. Here is the link:

http://www.cross-stitch-board.com/index.php

and at www.patternsonline.com are ALL her other animal babies patterns.

• harrysgirl
    16 years ago

Hi, I was just asking if you were still prepared to send out the garfield charts you have?
    I have nothing to exchange but my thanks.
    Sarah.

• billyburgess20_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

I'm intersted in the garfield and ziggy patterns.

• Redmatti
    12 years ago

If you still have Garfield patterns to share, please e-mail to redmatti@comcast.net. Let me know your current interests and I'll see what I have to share.

Thanks.

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living