Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Cross Stitch Christmas Wreath pattern

Posted by katsoprano (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 13, 09 at 15:32

My project is dated 1985, and I remember well sitting up evenings making it; my mom finished it into a pillow. It is a Christmas wreath, modeled on the quilt pattern called dinner plate. Each petal of the wreath is a different design, stripes, candy canes, bells, plaid, etc. I would dearly love to find this pattern again. I don't remember it being a leaflet; I think it was a magazine. Please contact me if you have this pattern - I'll gladly buy it from you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Cross Stitch Christmas Wreath pattern

Actually, I looked at the pillow again and it is stitched "1987" so the pattern could be 1986 or 1987. I think I may have found it on an auction site, but there's no picture or clear description of the project, and I'd like specific input to be certain.

o

While looking for something else, I may have found the pattern you were looking for. It's a christmas wreath (picture shows a pillow), and the name is Dresden Plate Christmas Wreath. It is in the nov/dec 1987 issue of Women's Circle Counted Cross Stitch Magazine.

Email me at PeggyAull@hotmail.com if this is the one you are looking for.

o

Hi Peggy-I would love a copy of this pattern also (Dresden Plate Christmas Wreath).

My e-mail is: sderk51@bex.net and please put in the subject cross stitch or I won't answer. Let me know how much or what you would like in exchange.

Sue

o

Sued51,
I emailed you a copy. Let me know if you get it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here