Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ang_m_park

Animal Baby Series

ang_m_park
20 years ago

These patterns are soooo cute. Does anybody have any of the patterns that were released as freebies that I could a copy of? I woul dlove to have as many of these patterns as possible, especially the Butterflies, Kitten and Puppies. e-mail me at ang_m_park@hotmail.com. I may have something to trade

Comments (12)

• nezzy
    20 years ago

I have sent you an e-mail

nezzy

• MargieMay
    20 years ago

Hi There! =)
    I sent you an email (from amythystmoon@aol.com).
    Margie

• protea2003
    20 years ago

I would love to get hold of these as well if someone could help out would be grateful

• xstitcher54
    20 years ago

These charts are available at: http://www.patternsonline.com/

The designer of these charts, Ellen Maurer-Stroh, has respectfully asked that copies of these charts no longer be shared. When reading the copywrite information, it clearly states that the person printing the chart is not permitted to make copies of that chart and give them away or sell them, or kit them.

Please respect the copywrite owner's wishes on this.

• newbie157
    20 years ago

Xstitcher54
    With all due respect....If you look at these member profiles, you will see that they are new to the board. I have talked to some on these people. The only mention of "copy" does say she is willing to trade. It is not a violation of any law to GIVE away a chart. Maybe she was hoping that someone would pass along a used chart or two.

I personally am looking for the two new teachers. For me it is the expense right after Christmas. If I don't get them from someone, I will eventually buy them when I can afford them. Feel free to email me if you want.

• VanVN
    20 years ago
  • Sag_77
    19 years ago

I am looking for this set also and for the Bears at Work. If anyone is willing please e-mail me.

• LunaLizard
    19 years ago

i have all but 2 of the babys and i have like 5 or 6 of the bears at work email me ill see what i can do

• carelesscurlywurly
    19 years ago

i have a few would like to get a few more cannot purchase them in the uk can any1 help?

• mickeybabydoll
    19 years ago

I am looking for these patterns if you have it and will share please email me I have many animal baby patterns to reciprocate with thanks.

Bambi Baby
    Blue Bird Baby
    bluetit_baby
    caterpillar baby
    Chipmunk Baby

• xstitcher54
    19 years ago

You can purchase them at patterns online, even in the UK

• carelesscurlywurly
    19 years ago

i am nolonger looking as i did not realise that it was hurting so many people

Sponsored
Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs