Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Animal Baby Series

Posted by ang_m_park (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 16, 04 at 14:02

These patterns are soooo cute. Does anybody have any of the patterns that were released as freebies that I could a copy of? I woul dlove to have as many of these patterns as possible, especially the Butterflies, Kitten and Puppies. e-mail me at ang_m_park@hotmail.com. I may have something to trade

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Animal Baby Series

I have sent you an e-mail

nezzy

o

Hi There! =)
I sent you an email (from amythystmoon@aol.com).
Margie

o

I would love to get hold of these as well if someone could help out would be grateful

o

These charts are available at: http://www.patternsonline.com/

The designer of these charts, Ellen Maurer-Stroh, has respectfully asked that copies of these charts no longer be shared. When reading the copywrite information, it clearly states that the person printing the chart is not permitted to make copies of that chart and give them away or sell them, or kit them.

Please respect the copywrite owner's wishes on this.

o

Xstitcher54
With all due respect....If you look at these member profiles, you will see that they are new to the board. I have talked to some on these people. The only mention of "copy" does say she is willing to trade. It is not a violation of any law to GIVE away a chart. Maybe she was hoping that someone would pass along a used chart or two.

I personally am looking for the two new teachers. For me it is the expense right after Christmas. If I don't get them from someone, I will eventually buy them when I can afford them. Feel free to email me if you want.

o

Check out this link
http://www.7ya.ru/photos/private.aspx?Rubrid=20384&ob=0

Hope this helps

o

I am looking for this set also and for the Bears at Work. If anyone is willing please e-mail me.

o

i have all but 2 of the babys and i have like 5 or 6 of the bears at work email me ill see what i can do

o

i have a few would like to get a few more cannot purchase them in the uk can any1 help?

o

I am looking for these patterns if you have it and will share please email me I have many animal baby patterns to reciprocate with thanks.

Bambi Baby
Blue Bird Baby
bluetit_baby
caterpillar baby
Chipmunk Baby

o

You can purchase them at patterns online, even in the UK

o

i am nolonger looking as i did not realise that it was hurting so many people

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here