Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Santa kneeling at the manger cross stitch pattern

Posted by ellen_2006 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 12:49

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern of Santa kneeling before baby Jesus or the pattern that has all the holiday characters (i.e. cupid, baby New Year, Santa, etc.) crowded around the Baby Jesus in awe. I have looked all over and cannot find it anywhere. If someone can point me in the right direction or has a copy for sale, please contact me. Thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Santa kneeling at the manger cross stitch pattern

I have the Nov/Dec 85 issue of Cross Stitch that has a santa kneeling in front of a manger w/baby Jesus.I would be willing to send you a copy.
Ellen

o

If you still have this available, would it please be
possible for you to send it to me-I cannot locate it either

o

I need a copy, also. Is that possible?

o

I have been looking for the cross stitch of Santa kneeling at the manger for some time. If you could send it to me I would be so appreciative.

o

I would love a copy if you still have it. I have been looking for a long time and unable to find .
Thanks so kindly
JoAnn

o

I just got a scanned copy of this cross stitch pattern. Give me your e-mail and I will send it to you. sderk51@bex.net. Sue

o

can i get a copy also. thanks kristikaekano@gmail.com

o

I've been looking for this pattern for years and thinking I was the only one who remembered seeing it. Would you also send me a copy? I would be so grateful.

o

I need your e-mail address and I can send it to you.

Sue

o

Do you mind sending it to me as well? sarah_ray@ncsu.edu

o

Sure will send it to you.

Sue

o

If it isn't too much trouble, I would love a copy of this pattern. I have been looking for it for a while. Thanks!

kgmkincaid@comcast.net

o

Sure.

Sue

o

Oh wow! Can I too have a copy? My email is ramonabechel@hotmail.com

o

Sue, I am not rushing you but I am afraid that it might have been deleted. My husband deletes any email that he doesn't recognize. I forgot to tell him I was expecting a crossstich pattern. If you have sent it, would you please be kind to send it again. Thanks for your trouble. kgmkincaid@comcast.net

o

Sue, I have a friend who dresses each year as santa for the kids at our church. I would love to give this to him as a gift if you could send this to me I would appreciate it greatly.Thank you Tina tinaamiller@yahoo.com

o

Sure, if I miss anyone, just e-mail me. sderk51@bex.net Make sure you put cross stitch in address as I won't open unknown e-mails
Sue

o

If you still have it could I Have a copy? Please e-mail me

o

I lost my copy of the Kneeling Santa pattern in a state to state move. If you are still sending out copies, I'd appreciate one, too. Thank you in advance.

o

Is this pattern still available? I would LOVE to get a copy. Thanx in advance.

o

Is anyone still looking for this pattern? If so, email me @ thnkfl4plntz@yahoo.com. I have 2 patterns of it that I made myself with StitchCraft software and I'll be glad to send both if you're interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here