Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ellen_2006

Santa kneeling at the manger cross stitch pattern

ellen_2006
18 years ago

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern of Santa kneeling before baby Jesus or the pattern that has all the holiday characters (i.e. cupid, baby New Year, Santa, etc.) crowded around the Baby Jesus in awe. I have looked all over and cannot find it anywhere. If someone can point me in the right direction or has a copy for sale, please contact me. Thank you so much!

Comments (30)

• ellen_xstitcher
    18 years ago

I have the Nov/Dec 85 issue of Cross Stitch that has a santa kneeling in front of a manger w/baby Jesus.I would be willing to send you a copy.
    Ellen

• somebuddy
    16 years ago

If you still have this available, would it please be
    possible for you to send it to me-I cannot locate it either

• grandmar
    16 years ago

I need a copy, also. Is that possible?

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

I have been looking for the cross stitch of Santa kneeling at the manger for some time. If you could send it to me I would be so appreciative.

• joannpenny
    15 years ago

I would love a copy if you still have it. I have been looking for a long time and unable to find .
    Thanks so kindly
    JoAnn

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

I just got a scanned copy of this cross stitch pattern. Give me your e-mail and I will send it to you. sderk51@bex.net. Sue

• kristikae
    15 years ago

can i get a copy also. thanks kristikaekano@gmail.com

• tree57
    15 years ago

I've been looking for this pattern for years and thinking I was the only one who remembered seeing it. Would you also send me a copy? I would be so grateful.

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

I need your e-mail address and I can send it to you.

Sue

• sarah_ray_ncsu_edu
    15 years ago

Do you mind sending it to me as well? sarah_ray@ncsu.edu

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

Sure will send it to you.

Sue

• mamagina
    15 years ago

If it isn't too much trouble, I would love a copy of this pattern. I have been looking for it for a while. Thanks!

kgmkincaid@comcast.net

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

Sure.

Sue

• mema_bechel
    15 years ago

Oh wow! Can I too have a copy? My email is ramonabechel@hotmail.com

• mamagina
    15 years ago

Sue, I am not rushing you but I am afraid that it might have been deleted. My husband deletes any email that he doesn't recognize. I forgot to tell him I was expecting a crossstich pattern. If you have sent it, would you please be kind to send it again. Thanks for your trouble. kgmkincaid@comcast.net

• rebecca_2004
    15 years ago

Sue, I have a friend who dresses each year as santa for the kids at our church. I would love to give this to him as a gift if you could send this to me I would appreciate it greatly.Thank you Tina tinaamiller@yahoo.com

• Sue Derk
    15 years ago

Sure, if I miss anyone, just e-mail me. sderk51@bex.net Make sure you put cross stitch in address as I won't open unknown e-mails
    Sue

• maggieandnana_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

If you still have it could I Have a copy? Please e-mail me

• afullhouse_juno_com
    12 years ago

I lost my copy of the Kneeling Santa pattern in a state to state move. If you are still sending out copies, I'd appreciate one, too. Thank you in advance.

• daldak
    12 years ago

Is this pattern still available? I would LOVE to get a copy. Thanx in advance.

• Joel Morris
    11 years ago

Is anyone still looking for this pattern? If so, email me @ thnkfl4plntz@yahoo.com. I have 2 patterns of it that I made myself with StitchCraft software and I'll be glad to send both if you're interested.

• craftylady
    8 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but I am looking for this pattern, if anyone is wiling to share it.

you can email it to jmeserve12@comcast.net

• gafbn
    8 years ago

If this pattern is still available, may I also have it? My e-mail is gafbn@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!

• Kimberly Cramer Coon
    8 years ago

May may I get a copy? kacoon31@yahoo.com

• lombard20
    8 years ago

I would also like this pattern. Thank you in advance lombard20@cox.net

• Sue Derk
    6 years ago

Not sure who is looking for Santa Kneeling at the manger, just e-mail me at, derk.s51@gmail.com. Just make sure you put in subject that you are looking for the cross stitich pattern for Santa Kneeling at the manger, or I won't open the email.

• PRO
    Tastefully Simple - Consultant
    6 years ago

that email doesn't work

• Sue Derk
    6 years ago

Hmmm, that's my e-mail. What is your e-mail and I will send it to you

• PRO
    Tastefully Simple - Consultant
    6 years ago

trish.marks@new.rr.com - thanks

Sponsored