Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
candamar pattern hlp me!

Posted by m_constance (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 28, 06 at 10:21

hi!..i was wondering if somebody out there could help me, I was planning to start on a Candamar Design pattern for my soon to be born babygirl, when I realized I was Missing a page of the pattern, the pattern I think is at least 3 or 4 years old at least that's when I got a holf of it.

The tittle ofthe pattern is Bunny Babies Sweet Dreams the number is 60460. It's got 8 bunnies sleeping. If anybody has it and could help me I would really appreiate it, see I live in Chile and not in tne U.S. so it is impossible for me to go get it at any store here, they do not have it!

Thank You

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: candamar pattern hlp me!

I have the pattern you are looking for. I will be happy to scan it and email it to you if you like. Email me at Morriscatlover2005@yahoo.com and send me your email address.

o
RE: candamar pattern hlp me!

here is the address to ask for the copy of your pattern
Consumer Services [ConsumerServices@candamar.com]

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here