Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pawsitive_gw

size of your projects

pawsitive_gw
15 years ago

Hello, my name is pawsitive, I am addicted to cross-stitch. Around 1978 my mom found a x-stitch kit of a Malamute and I was hooked. I started doing things for my daughter, then lots of Christmas, mostly Merry Mouse Christmas, then got interested in wildlife. My biggest project to date is a map of England with head studies of 16 breeds of sheep. It is 32"x36". It is matted and framed but not hung as I have no wall space big enough to handle it that isn't in the sun at least part of the day. I am currently working on one called "Eye of the Tiger". It is a tiger's eye with 2 tiger heads in the iris. LOTS and lots of color changes and it will take me all winter to complete. I am concentrating on doing all the wolf x-stitch I have collected over the years. I have had several photos graphed for x-stitch, some of my dogs and one taken by a professional photographer who charged me a one time fee for use of his photograph of a wolf. I entered it in our local county fair and even tho it is in sepia tones and used 42 colors, they said there was not enough contrast. What???? You have to wonder where they get their judges. I have also done a lot of Ross Originals and have about 6 in my stack waiting to be done.

So, what projects are YOU working on?

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County