Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Is this called 'ribbon quilting'...picture attached?

Posted by takate (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 28, 04 at 14:17

Does anyone know what this craft is called? Thanks for any answers you can give.

Image link: Is this called 'ribbon quilting'...picture attached? (55 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Is this called 'ribbon quilting'...picture attached?

I have a book that calls this "Folded Star." You can do it with regular fabric, too. It's really easy but uses a lot of fabric.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here