Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
grandma Bonnie

Posted by sorie6 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 12 at 22:33

Good to see you grandma Bonnie. I wondered where you were. We miss you on hgtv!!!! Glad to hear you are still selling your Redneck wine glasses.
Wondered how things were going with the GS.
I'm not usually one here but glad I came. Take care.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: grandma Bonnie

Hi sweetie - just did the last show of the year yesterday! I miss all of you at HGTV but can't get back in... GS is showing growth. He is borderline autistic but I have him in three therapies a week - two with the school and one with a group developed for grandparent that are the legal guardians of special need grandchildren... This is a wonderful time of the year for him and our family too. Thanks for thinking of me... Merry Christmas, my friend!

o
RE: grandma Bonnie

Glad to hear he is doing well. He is one lucky little boy to have you. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here