Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snowman Table

Posted by iowagirl2006 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 30, 07 at 21:17

The "Aleene's" post got me to thinking about one of my favorite projects.

This was from the old Creative Living magazine that Aleene's put out years ago.

I always wished I had the talent to really paint - and this fit the bill. I could sponge on the snowmen and trees and draw squiggly lines around them with a sharpie - that is the extent of my talent! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Snowman table patterns

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snowman Table

OMG the table is so cute! always wanted to make one for my GKs kinda late now only one of them could use it, and will be awhile for the GGKs I hope! never thought to use one of those cheap tables and cutting the legs down to the right size, you can find them at yard sales or even in the stores pretty cheap! maybe I will try one of those, I think you did a great job of painting the table! gosh I feel like I missed out not watching Aleenes, wonder how I missed it, must have been those 20 years of raiseing kids and working full time!
Happy Crafting
oddie

o

Oddie - that is a scan from the magazine, but my table turned out exactly the same. I remember being so tickled that it turned out so nice! It was a fun easy project that had great results.

o

Sorry! guess thats what happens when I try to read to fast! but yours turned out just as cute so it still applies !
Thanks for shareing
oddie

o

What a great project idea! Not just that it is so cute, but by using that type of table it would be easy to store away after the holidays since the legs just unscrew to come off.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here