Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small Crocheted Christmas Wreaths.

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 21, 09 at 21:16

Is anyone familiar with little white crocheted wreaths that are crocheted over about 3 inch little metal rings and decorated up - not on the wreath itself, but hanging from it? I saw it someplace and was sure I printed it off but if I did, I put it someplace really safe, as I don't seem to have it now. I've googled some and may have even saw it on this form. I'd really like to find it.

You guys are great for helping, so maybe you can this time as well.

I'm also loking for any ideas of doing crafts with baby food jars. This year I made some Santa's with little knit hats and googly eyes, beard, etc and filled with Christmas candy. Also filled some with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, attaching a candy cane for stirring. Made a few little gardens as well with little flowers anchored in an upside down jar with a little doily on the bottom. They were all cute. Got all these ideas off the net but would like some more for next year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season
ivamae

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Crocheted Christmas Wreaths.

I got a very nice scented potpouri in a baby food jar covered with small crocheted doily that had 1/8 or 1/4 in. satin ribbon running through the doily to hold it on, I think there was a small piece of netting under the doily so it wouldn't let the contents spill out. tied ribbon ends in nice bow. it lasted a long time in my bathroom. Jan

o

I did find it. I have used Photo Bucket before but can't figure it out now. I tried Tinypic and it keeps being rejected as I don't know which code to use. Can someone tell me or make suggestions, please. When I get the right code does it go in the message part or the Optional Link Url
thanks

o

Ivamae, use the third line down in photobucket, the line that says html, I think. I know I used the third line last night!

Tami

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here