Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some crafts that I've been working on

Posted by cheri_c (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 07 at 20:35

Here's some pics of some of the things I've been making. I've been having fun making the light boxes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas crafts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some crafts that I've been working on

Those all look so great !! Thanks for posting.

o

Wow! is that at a craft booth or in your own home?? :) Everything is gorgeous,your tree is beautiful :) I especially liked the wreath with the birdsnest. The light boxes are all great:)

o

OMG cheri, everything is just Beautiful! you sure go all out decorating for Christmas, are all iteams made by you? I love the wreath with the bird nest also, Beautiful!
Did you decorate your cabin? I beleive it was you, if so do you have photo of your cabin to share? agine everything is just beautiful! Love how you set up your photo, makes you feel like you are right there looking at all your beautiful crafts!
Thanks so much for shareing!
oddie

o

Oddie, I had DH's family over last Sunday. And I've been working a lot with the holidays. So on Saturday I crafted all day and just about all night to get all my arrangements made for Sunday. I did have 4 of them done before I started. I made a total of 16 things.
I went out yesterday and hung my garland out in front of my cabin. I told Dh that I don't think I'm gonna decorate the inside of the cabin this year. I'm still trying to get the inside and outside done. Well have to see how much I get done.

Thanks everyone!!!
Cheri

o

Beautiful job!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work!!
ginger

o

Awesome!! You have done a great job!!

o

Those are absolutely Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I make lots of those welcome light arrangements myself... But nothing as Perfect and Wonderful as yours are!!! You sure have talent!!! Donna

o

Donna, You will have to post some pics of your boxes. I'm sure they are Beautiful!!!
Thanks for the compliment!!!
Cheri

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here