Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My ornaments for 2008

Posted by paintingfool (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 21, 08 at 19:20

I usually post over on the Decorative Painting Forum but thought yall would like to see some of the things I painted this year (and a few from last year). I am still trying to figure out my new computer and how to post on my blog so be patient with me. I hope to start adding some "how to's" next month, December is just too busy. Hope you like it and Merry Christmas yall.
B

http://brushedbyanangel.blogspot.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My ornaments for 2008

OMG what a beautiful show of your crafts! love all your painted santas, roses are just beautiful, and of course I so love the snowmans! all of them.
and you have a blog also, gosh how do you do it, I bookmarked your blog and will check back, cant wait for the how tos, as I need all the help you wonderful painters will give.
love the name of your blog ,your painting skills must be touched by a angel!
TFS! and Merry Christmas to you!
oddie

o

Thanks, Oddie,
I do more than just paint, I sew and craft a lot but for some reason this year I mostly painted my ornaments. I had an art/craft show last month and painted about 160 ornaments so it left me with little time to do much else. And the blog is so super easy, just go to www.blogspot.com and follow the 1-2-3 instructions. I am still learning about adding slideshows and such but it is a great way to show others what you have been doing - I love looking at everyone's blog. I hope Luvs makes her blog soon, she has wonderful painted items. Later, B

o

Bebe, you are too cute! My blog would bore everyone to death. I can hardly produce enough items to keep our Painting forum interesting! LOL

You are truly a wonderful painter, and I look forward to each of your posts. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here