Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

Posted by kudzukween (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 18:16

Check out the 3-D star I'm making for another sister. This one is quite large, you'll have to enlarge the pattern in the link. It's easier than it looks! I'm not through with this one yet. I'm also making 7 smaller stars from maps,too ( The Seven Sisters).
Come visit me at my blog for photos and links to patterns!
Cherry/Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

As always beautiful crafting! love the star and the hat box, beautiful rose also, some of us here made the coffee filter roses in the spring, you did a beautiful job with yours!
Hope your finger is better, have to watch those small cuts can bleed worse then something major and staples do a great job at it, some people have reported sleeping pills makeing them do weird things! sounds like you are haveing some of these, for me I just wake up durring the night and crave something sweet ( wish I could say I was sleep walking ) LOL!
TFS!
oddie

o
RE: Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

Left a message on your blog. I love the maps you are using, and both your boxes and the star look wonderful. You really did a good job on the rose too--I still haven't tried them even though I did buy the filters. I'm afraid I procrastinate too much. ;o( Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here