Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iced Branches?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 17:17

Ladies, have been searching for the Colorfill Diamond vase filler, does someone know where to find it other than on the internet?
I tried Michael's , they didn't have it but knew what I wanted.
While there, I saw red berry wreaths, with some sort of"frosting" on them, not flocking, because it was more granular, like detergent granules. Came off rather easily also, not like the flocking, this just falls to the floor.

I would love to try the vase filler, but to have it sent is going to be far, far more pricey than I can afford, but I would prefer to find a hobby store somewhere that might handle it.

As for the "frosting", someone suggested flocking, don't think so, as it is not as granular, nor can you mound it as the real stuff takes care of this all by itself. It looked so realiztic, and to touch it felt quite real as well.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iced Branches?

here ya go

http://www.save-on-crafts.com/icedbranches.html

Here is a link that might be useful: save on crafts site link

o

More iced branches from Factory Direct Craft plus other party and wedding items

Here is a link that might be useful: More Iced Branches

o

I bought mine at Joann's around Christmas time.

o

I bought some at Michael's. If you have another store not too far away, you might call them. You also might just ask another person at the same Michael's maybe you'd get a different answer. They seem to be way under staffed. - Gail

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here