Painter Paver Blocks

Posted by june_nd (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 12, 08 at 15:37

Here are some paver blocks that I have painted for Halloween and Christmas

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Painter Paver Blocks

Those all turned out so cute, June. Love the little Frankie especially. Cute faces on the punkins too. Luvs

o

They are all cute but love the way you did the gingerbread people with the snowflake & bow they look so festive! Frankie is so cute & looks a little shy!! He must be 1 of the good guys!!! Jan

o

They are really cute...Did you use paint pens?

o

leveta, I use a base coat of acrylic paints like DecoArt paint. On the gingerbread men I did use painters pens. They are really easy to use when you have a lot of lines to draw in. I, also, posted my Santas, Snomen and Turkey on the site. You can go in and see them now too.

June

o

They are so cute....Are the pavers that shape? Do you have something that you trace to get them all the same or are they free hand... You done a great job June....

o

The pavers are that shape. I buy them at Menards. I had a picture of them and just did them free hand. They aren't hard to do. Once you get the main body or face painted, all you have to do is take a pencil and draw on the features and you can erase them if they don't look right, then you take a small brush or painters pens and paint them in.

o

I went back & looked at your santas,they are so cute did you make the hats? Turkeys look happy, nice work!! Jan

o

Oh June I'm a total spaz at free handing. But I may be able to. I would love to make a few for my shop next fall...

o

All Sooo very cute! I think I like the santa best, he has such a cute face, the snowman second, what did you add for the hat brim? you did a beautiful job of painting and crafting love them all!
one day I will have to try these pavers.
TFS!
oddie

o

The Santa hats were boughten. I used the wide popsicyle sticks for the brims on the snoman and the turkey.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here