Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thanks, gram nh, sunnyca and luvstocraft, but

Posted by judemi (judy@kankel.com) on
Sun, Dec 7, 08 at 15:29

I am still looking for the three wise men pattern for pavers, especially to make for Mom. She would be thrilled.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thanks, gram nh, sunnyca and luvstocraft, but

I have never seen the wise men ones, but i bet they were cute. I have googled some wise men patterns but haven't found any adaptable to the pavers yet. Hope someone else can help. I'd like to give it a try myself.

o

I wonder if you put them on so they looked like they were walking to left or right, side view I guess you call it. Look at kids book of nativity or coloring book, might be easier to follow. Try googling "nativity-coloring pages" as some sites have pics for kids to color!! Hope this helps some!! TRy library for story of xmas, xmas crafts, they might be of help! Jan

o

Post your question at the Decorative & Tole Painting forum; those people are so friendly & helpful.

o

Judy, I'm so sorry you haven't found the patterns you wanted. I think Jan has a good idea--just look for colorbook pages and adapt that to your blocks. Gosh, you could even glue on fabric, faux crystals, gold cording, and use lots of glitter on them. Could be really nice. Hope you'll share pics if you ever get them made. I found one more site that has paver patterns but not wisemen I'm afraid. I'll post the link anyway in case someone else might be interested. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Winfield collection

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here