Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mariend

Crafting Traditions Mag

mariend
19 years ago

I have just received 2 issues of Family Circle Magazine and in the first one, a full page explaination stated this was replacing Crafting Tradition. Any one else have this happen to them. It stated that July/August was the last issue and as I travel alot did not realize it was discontinued.

Comments (10)

• minnie_tx
    19 years ago

No kidding. I haven't renewed my subscription to C traditions. What a shame if that is true.

• loganhogan
    19 years ago

This week instead of my Michael's creates (which had already replaced something else) I received a magazine on painting and it said the publisher was no longer publishing the Michael's magazine. I hope this isn't a trend in all craft magazines.
    Susan in Bama

• minnie_tx
    19 years ago

We talked about Crafting Traditions someplace. What a shame I loved that magazine especially the feature on Visit my Craft Room.

• ellenlovesjoey
    15 years ago

does anybody have a copy of the CRAFTING TRADITIONS MAGAZINE for nov/dec 2000 i'm looking for the patterns for the barn animails to the MY LITTLE FARM pattern thank you angelbabe1954@aim.com ellen

• pattico_gw
    15 years ago

I've never heard of it before. But I've noticed a lot of craft magazines have either stopped or changed a lot.

and Country magazines are nearly all gone.

Just because the designers are pushing shiny metal and the modern look, which I've never liked, doesn't mean that there are not people still out here that like the warm country look.

I guess it is what is selling.

patti

• skyrider
    15 years ago

ellenlovesjoey, Have you tried ebay for that issue of crafting traditions, they have some issues up for bids, I really miss it too!

• sjarz
    15 years ago

Looks like it's for sale in this lot, but not by itself at this time on ebay...here's the link to the lot of 6.
    Suzan J

Here is a link that might be useful: CM 2000

• dehemmer_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

I'm looking for the instruction (actually paint colors) that were used for the The Stockings were hung... project in the Nov/Dec 1999 issue. I've had more kids since I made that and they want there stockings done, but I can't find my instructions/patterns.

Thanks,
    Karen

• dwest5555_att_net
    13 years ago

I too, have a need of a specific magazine. I need to see the origonal instructions for attaching bells,etc to little girls sox. or if anyone has a more detailed diretion for it if you could e-mail it to mee. I had the 1995 and 2000 issues but not the ones two of you needed. sorry. The issue that had instruciton for the attaching of bells was the may/june 1999. I was hoping this magazine would have back issues we could access.
    thanks forany help
    diana

• fortescuegal
    13 years ago

II have a copy of the Nov/Dec 1999 issue. I would be happy to share the info

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!