Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 07 at 12:29

Everyone is getting so busy now, but I just wanted to take a minute to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas!

I have enjoyed all the wonderful pics of your projects. There are so many wonderful creative people who post on this forum. Thanks for sharing your time and talent with all of us.

Best wishes,

Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

You too luvs!!

Photobucket

o

And a very Merry Christmas to you too Luvs, and to you Minnie and to everyone else here.
Photobucket
Been real busy here too but thought I'd take a second to peak in and
see what I've missed in the last few weeks where I just have not found the time to visit.

o

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year!

o

To you and yours!

!Photobucket

oddie

o

Merry Christmas to all of you. I have just turned 65 this month and everyone here is a crafting friend to me and I smile a lot while reading your postings. I am so happy that this forum is now free again. By the Way my user name foxylil_oh is the name of my brothers race horse which I dearly love. Hehe...Happy New Year also.....Di

o

Have a great Holiday ,everyone !

Photobucket

o

Merry Christmas to you all too!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

o

Wishing you all a wonderful new year and hoping your Christmas Day was just perfect!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here