Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
merry christmas!

Posted by luthien (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 23, 08 at 11:32

hello ladies :)
i just want to wish all of you a blessed christmas and a wonderful new year :) may the year ahead bring to you and your love ones delightful surprises, bundles of joy and fulfillment and tubs full of creative juices... in all colors :DDD

it's been a real pleasure and honor talking to all of you and thank you so much for all your great ideas and encouraging comments.

God bless!

luthien xoxoxo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: merry christmas!

I feel the same! Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone is safe if you have to travel.

Have a blessed Christmas!!

-Amber

o

Thank You!
Merry Christmas From My Home To Yours!
Cherry/Kudzu

o

Thanks for all the eye candy that everybody contributed on this forum. Thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Photobucket

o

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all...Hope and pray all stay safe now and through the new year....

o

Merry Christmas to you all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

Merry Christmas & a really good 2009! Luthien keep those neat pics coming in the new year!! Enjoy your crafts & resourcefulness! Jan

o

sure will :) thanks jan :))))

o

Merry Christmas to you all!
Happy and safe New Year!
oddie

o

Merry Christmas to you all!!! Please keep the inspirations coming!!!

o

Merry Christmas to all of you! Enjoy your day of friends, family, food, festivities, fritos...... oooops got carried away... Stay warm and dry...

o

My Family to your FAmilies.... Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Safe New Years.. Thanks to all of you for sharing your wonderful ideas and thoughts.. You guys are the greatest..
Huggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here