Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1' clear glass tiles

Posted by ladycraft (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 11:32

Does anyone know where they are getting the little tiles they are using to make pendants and magnets? I just got the idea and don't think I can order them and get them made for Christmas. I tried Home Depot and Michaels.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1' clear glass tiles

There's probably other places to buy them , but my friend makes magnets and pendants and she uses Microscope slides ! The glass is thin so when you sandwich 2 together with something between - it's still light enough to wear or use as magnets. I think she orders them online . That's pretty much all I know. I hope you get lots of replies !

o

Thanks it gives me another dept. to look in.

o

They sell them in cellophane bags at Michael's~i've seen them. They're hanging on pegs on the wall, at least that's where they were at the Michael's here. You might try Hobby Lobby too. ;o)

o

A lady here makes pendants with resin, but they may be different from the ones your looking for. :)

o

Our MIchaels is just a small store. I still have time to run to the bigger store about 40 miles away. I like to leave things to the last minute. Resin would probably work if I can't find what I was looking for it's an option.
There's still 2 weeks till Christmas!! Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here