Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Clear Ball Ornaments

Posted by calicocat1967 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 22, 08 at 10:17

My family thinks I am a genius !!! LOL. Little do they know all it takes are some clear balls and a few stickers. LOL !!!! None of them have a crafty bone in their body.

Tis the season !!
Kim

Group
Emily's ornament
Shana's ornament
Kylee's ornament
Brandons ornament

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clear Ball Ornaments

One of my fellow co-workers suggested I fill the balls with something. Might try to fill with fake snow. I like the idea.

Kim

o

I have filled the clear ornaments with many things over the years. Pot Pourri, tinsel, beads, glitter...they all turn out so cute. I like the ones you did too. Merry Christmas!

o

Very cute. I use plastic ones that come apart and put things I collected on vacation. Fun way to remember.

o

REally cute!! I love the glass bulbs, you can do so much with them!! I used some Christmas rub ons this year and they were so easy.

o

I work with children and every year, we do these. I buy about 40 glass balls, glitter, curling ribbon, small jingle bells, beads, confetti, sequins, pipe cleaners (I curl these), etc... Anything you can think of that will fit inside. Each child makes 2 and then I write their names on the outside with black puffy paint. We decorate the classroom tree with these and then they take them home when Christmas vacation starts. The finer the glitter, the better because it sticks to the side of the ball and looks like snow.

o

Look fine to me!! A little glitter inside would give them some extra sparkle!! You look like a crafter to me! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Crafts and Decorations Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here